Doctors of science
> 58 th patients
Otorhinolaryngology is a branch of medicine that deals with the treatment of diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea, ear, as well as skin diseases of these areas.
ENT organs treatment
In K+31, the treatment of pathologies of the ENT organs of the full cycle is carried out: from outpatient to complex surgical interventions.
A comprehensive individual program is developed for the patient, taking into account all the features of the course of the disease:
- survey plan;
- medical tactics;
- recommendations for preventing relapse.
We carry out almost the entire range of surgical operations. We perform operations:
- in the throat;
- in the larynx;
- in the nasal cavity.
Including methods of low-traumatic outpatient radio wave and laser surgery.
- Correcting the results of previously performed procedures.
- We apply endoscopic surgery.
- We use proprietary septoplasty techniques, without a chisel or hammer.
- We carry out joint treatment of patients with doctors from other areas: rheumatology, dentistry, allergology and immunology, neurology and pediatrics.