Doctors of science
> 58 th patients
Otorhinolaryngology is a branch of medicine that deals with the treatment of diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea, and ear.
ENT organs treatment
In K+31, the treatment of pathologies of the ENT organs of the full cycle is carried out: from outpatient to complex surgical interventions.
A comprehensive individual program is developed for the patient, taking into account all the features of the course of the disease:
- survey plan;
- medical tactics;
- recommendations for preventing relapse.
We carry out almost the entire range of surgical operations. We perform operations:
- in the throat;
- in the larynx;
- in the nasal cavity.
Including methods of low-traumatic outpatient radio wave surgery.
- Correcting the results of previously performed procedures.
- We apply endoscopic surgery.
- We use proprietary septoplasty techniques, without a chisel or hammer.
- We carry out joint treatment of patients with doctors from other areas: rheumatology, dentistry, allergology and immunology, neurology and pediatrics.