CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This document defines the conditions for obtaining and processing by the copyright holder of the site: https://www.k31.ru/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") - Joint Stock Company "Clinic K+31" (abbreviated name of JSC "K+31", OGRN 1117746085490, address: 119415, Moscow, Lobachevsky St., 42, building 4, hereinafter referred to as the "Operator"), personal data of the user who accessed the Site and its services (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
The User provides the Operator with his personal data by filling in special fields in the forms of services posted on the Site, including, but not limited to, "Order a callback", "Make an appointment with a doctor", "Ask us a question", "Feedback", "Patient Questionnaire" and/or by communicating to the Operator their personal data in another way (including, but not limited to, additionally reported by phone during (in the process) using the Site).
At the same time, the User accepts the terms of this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Consent") by submitting an online application for a callback order, an online application for an appointment with a doctor, an online application for placing a question to the Operator, an online applications for placing an appeal to the Operator, by filling out the Patient Questionnaire and/or by using the Site as a whole.
The User gives his consent to the Operator for the processing of all personal data posted by the User on the Site and/or otherwise communicated to the Operator (including, but not limited to, additionally communicated by phone during (in the process) using the Site) of his personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of all personal data posted by the User on the Site and/or otherwise communicated to the Operator (including, but not limited to, additionally communicated by phone, during (in the process) using the Site) of their personal data (including, but not limited to, last name, name, patronymic, phone number, e-mail address, registration address, data of an identity document, as well as data collected by web analytics services Yandex.Metrika, Google Analytics, OSK LLC and CoMagic, list which are located at the following links:
The user confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to him personally.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator for the purpose of using the Site and its services by the User, including, but not limited to, the following: online callback service, online appointment service, online posting of a question to the Operator, online posting service requests to the Operator, the "Patient Questionnaire" service in order to monitor and improve the operation of the Site, generate statistical data about the users of the Site, analyze user activity, in order to ensure communication between the Operator and the User through the personal (contact) data provided by the User, as well as to speed up the registration process documents at the Operator's clinic through the use of the "Patient Questionnaire" service. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in the manner and on the terms provided for by the Policy for the processing of personal data in the Joint Stock Company Clinic K+31, approved by the Order of the Chief Physician No. 17/77-2 dated June 01, 2017.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions can be performed: obtaining, entering, collecting, systematizing, accumulating personal data, including from authorized third parties; storage, deletion of personal data (in electronic form and on paper); clarification (updating, changing) personal data; use of personal data in connection with the services provided; transfer of personal data of the subject in accordance with the established procedure via the internal or external network via secure communication channels (including to the address of YANDEX Limited Liability Company, Google Ireland Limited) on tangible media; blocking; destruction.
- The Operator has the right to entrust the processing of the User's personal data to third parties (subject to the confidentiality of personal data, and also provided that this does not violate the legitimate rights and interests of the User and the provisions of the current legislation of the Russian Federation). Third parties involved by the Operator process the User's personal data provided by the Operator to the extent, for the purposes and in the ways established by this Consent.
- The site uses Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics web analytics services using "cookie" technology (small text files placed on the User's device).
The information collected using "cookies" cannot identify the User, but it can help the Operator improve the operation of the Site, accumulate usage statistics, and identify and eliminate violations.
The user may refuse the use of "cookies" by selecting the appropriate settings in his Internet browser, however, this may affect the operation of some functions of the Site.
- This Consent applies to all information that the Operator can receive about the User while using the Site and its services. Use of the Site and its services means the User's unconditional consent to these terms of processing his personal data, including through the use of Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics web analytics services; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Site and its services.
- Consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the moment the User provides the Operator with his personal data until the goals of processing personal data are achieved. Consent may be withdrawn by sending a written request by the User to the Operator to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data processing policy