This document defines the conditions for obtaining and processing by the copyright holder of the site: http://klinika.k31.ru/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) - Joint-Stock Company “Clinic K + 31” (abbreviated name of JSC “K + 31”, OGRN 1117746085490, address : 424 Lobachevsky St., Moscow, 119415, Moscow, 11, hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”), the personal data of the user who accessed the Site’s services (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
The User provides the Operator with his personal data by filling in the fields on the Site in the forms of the services “Order a call back”, “Make an appointment with a doctor”, “Ask us a question”. At the same time, the User accepts the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Consent”) by submitting, using the indicated services, an online application for ordering a call back, an online application for an appointment with a doctor, an online application for posting a question to the Operator.
The user gives his consent to the Operator to process his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: last name, first name, middle name, phone number, email address (e-mail). The user confirms that all the data indicated by him belongs personally to him.
3. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in order to use the Website services by the User, including, but not limited to the following: online call back ordering service, online appointment appointment service, online posting of a question to the Operator, as well as providing the Operator with the User by means of personal (contact) data provided by the User. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in the manner and on the conditions provided for by the Policy for the processing of personal data in the Joint-Stock Company “Clinic K + 31”, approved by Order of the Head Physician No. 17/77-2 of June 1, 2017.
4. During the processing of personal data, the following actions can be performed: receiving, entering, collecting, organizing, accumulating personal data, including from authorized third parties; storage, deletion of personal data (in electronic form and on paper); clarification (updating, changing) of personal data; use of personal data in connection with the services provided; transfer of personal data of the subject in the prescribed manner through an internal or external network via secure communication channels, on tangible media; blocking; destruction.
5. The operator has the right to entrust the processing of the User’s personal data to third parties (subject to the confidentiality of personal data, as well as provided that it does not violate the legitimate rights and interests of the User and the provisions of the current legislation of the Russian Federation). Third parties involved by the Operator process the User’s personal data provided by the Operator in the amount, for the purposes and methods established by this Agreement.
6. This Consent is valid in relation to all information that the Operator can receive about the User while he uses the services of the Site. Using the services of the Site means the unconditional consent of the User with these conditions for the processing of his personal data; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User should refrain from using the services of the Site.
7. Consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the moment the User provides the Operator with his personal data until the goals of processing personal data are achieved. Consent may be revoked by sending a written request to the Operator to the Operator to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.