CONSENT TO PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
This document defines the conditions for receiving and processing by the copyright holder of the site: http://www.k31.ru/ and (hereinafter - the "Site") - Joint Stock Company "Clinic K+31" (abbreviated name JSC "K+31", OGRN 1117746085490, address: 119415, Moscow, Lobachevskogo st., 42, p. 4, hereinafter referred to as the "Operator"), personal data of the user who accessed the Site and its services (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
The user provides the Operator with his personal data by filling in special fields in the forms of services posted on the Site, including, but not limited to, "Request a call back", "Make an appointment with a doctor", "Ask us a question", "Feedback" and/or by communicating your personal data to the Operator in another way (including, but not limited to, communicated additionally by phone during (in the process) of using the Site).
At the same time, the User accepts the terms of this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Consent") by submitting, using the specified services, an online application for ordering a call back, an online application for an appointment with a doctor, an online application for placing a question to the Operator, an online application for placing an appeal Operator and/or by using the Site as a whole.
The User gives his consent to the Operator to process all his personal data posted by the User on the Site and/or communicated to the Operator in any other way (including, but not limited to, communicated additionally by phone, during (during) use of the Site) of his personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of all the personal data posted by the User on the Site and/or communicated to the Operator in any other way (including, but not limited to, communicated additionally by phone during (during) use of the Site) of his personal data (including, but not limited to, the surname , name, patronymic, phone number, e-mail address (e-mail), as well as data collected by web analytics services Yandex.Metrica, Google Analytics, Comagic, Facebook, a list of which is posted on the following links:
https://www.comagic.ru/upload/iblock/458/%D0%9B%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9 %D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%80 %D0%9F%D0%9E CoMagic_01.01.2021.pdf
The user confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to him personally.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in order to use the Site and its services by the User, including but not limited to the following: online callback ordering service, online appointment service, online question placement service for the Operator, online application placement service for the Operator, with the purpose of monitoring and improving the operation of the Site, generating statistical data about users of the Site, analyzing user activity, and also in order to ensure communication between the Operator and the User through the personal (contact) data provided by the User. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in the manner and under the conditions stipulated by the Policy for the processing of personal data in the Joint Stock Company "Clinic K+31", approved by the Order of the Chief Physician No. 17/77-2 dated June 01, 2017.
- In the course of processing personal data, the following actions can be performed: receipt, input, collection, systematization, accumulation of personal data, including from authorized third parties; storage, deletion of personal data (in electronic form and on paper); clarification (update, change) of personal data; use of personal data in connection with the services provided; transfer of the subject's personal data in accordance with the established procedure via the internal or external network via secure communication channels (including to the YANDEX Limited Liability Company, Google Ireland Limited) on tangible media; blocking; destruction.
- The Operator has the right to entrust the processing of the User's personal data to third parties (subject to the confidentiality of personal data, and also provided that this does not violate the legal rights and interests of the User and the provisions of the current legislation of the Russian Federation). Third parties involved by the Operator process the User's personal data provided by the Operator to the extent, for the purposes and in the ways established by this Consent.
- The site uses web analytics services Yandex.Metrica, Comagic and Google Analytics using the "cookie" technology (small text files placed on the User's device).
The information collected with the help of "cookie" cannot identify the User, but it can help the Operator to improve the operation of the Site, accumulate usage statistics, and also identify and eliminate violations.
- This Consent applies to all information that the Operator can receive about the User while using the Site and its services. Using the Site and its services means the User's unconditional consent to these terms of processing his personal data, including through the use of web analytics services Yandex.Metrica, Comagic, Facebook and Google Analytics; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Site and its services.
- Consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the moment the User provides the Operator with his personal data until the goals of processing personal data are achieved. Consent can be revoked by sending a written request by the User to the Operator to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data processing policy