Osipova Irina Andreevna
- Work experience:
- 21 year
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
- In 2000 she graduated from the Russian State Medical University of Moscow (RSMU), specializing in medical business.
- Since 2000 - clinical residency in the specialty "otolaryngology" on the basis of Clinical Hospital No. 1 named after Pirogov.
- From 2002 to 2005 - clinical postgraduate studies in the specialty "otorhinolaryngology" at the Department of ENT diseases of the medical faculty of the Russian State Medical University.
- In 2005, she defended her thesis on "The effect of intra-maze hypertension on the functional state of the equilibrium system"
- 2007 a refresher course on the basis of the Faculty of Internal Medicine of the Department of ENT of Diseases of the Faculty of Medicine of the Russian State Medical University for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the nose, paranasal sinuses, and the treatment of non-inflammatory diseases of the inner ear.
- 2008 and 2009 endoscopic rhinosurgery courses at the Central Clinical Hospital of Civil Aviation.
- 2012 - advanced training course at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology RAMPO.
- 2017 - advanced training at the Department of Postgraduate Education of the RUDN University
- In 2015-2016, professional retraining “Public Health and Health Organization”
MAIN ACTIVITIES1) Diagnosis and treatment of ENT pathology in children and adults. Experience with children of any age.
2) Conservative treatment of acute and chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, including treatment of sinusitis with puncture-free methods. Non-surgical treatment of nasal polyposis.
3) Outpatient and inpatient surgical treatment of pathology of the nose and paranasal sinuses in children and adults:
- Endoscopic functional rhinosurgery - treatment of chronic sinusitis, removal of cysts, foreign bodies, nasal polyps and paranasal sinuses, improved ventilation of the sinuses
- Septoplasty (changing the septum of the nose to improve nasal breathing);
- treatment of chronic rhinitis - operations on nasal concha (using endoscopic, laser and radio wave techniques).
4) Dentistry and implantology:
- preparation of patients with paranasal sinus pathology for the sinus lift procedure;
- treatment of complications from the maxillary sinuses that arose after the sinus lift procedure;
- conservative and surgical treatment of odontogenic sinusitis;
- management of patients with acute and chronic diseases of the oral mucosa.
5) Low-traumatic outpatient radio wave surgery
- radio wave treatment of chronic rhinitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis
- removal by a radio wave method of polyps, nasal cavity, pharynx
- plastic soft palate with snoring.
6) Tonsillectomy (removal of the tonsils)
7) Tonsillotomy (partial removal of the tonsils)
9) Surgical treatment of snoring (including sleep apnea).
10) Diagnosis and treatment of hearing and balance disorders:
- acute and chronic sensorineural hearing loss,
- peripheral and central vestibulopathy,
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPP)
11) Treatment of acute and chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, adenoiditis, etc.
12) Conservative treatment of acute and chronic otitis media.
13) Conservative and surgical treatment of exudative otitis media (tympanocentesis, tympanostomy).
14) Rheumatology: in conjunction with a rheumatologist
- observation and management of patients with rare autoimmune diseases accompanied by pathology of ENT organs (granulomatosis with polyangiitis, Takayasu arteritis, microscopic polyangiitis and others).
WORK AND TRAINING
In 2000 she graduated from the Russian State Medical University of Moscow (RSMU) with a degree in medical care.
Since 2000, she passed clinical residency in the specialty "Otolaryngology" on the basis of Clinical Hospital No. 1 named after Pirogov.
From 2002 to 2005 She was trained in clinical postgraduate studies with a degree in otorhinolaryngology at the Department of ENT of Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, Russian State Medical University.
In 2005, she defended her thesis on "The effect of intra-maze hypertension on the functional state of the equilibrium system."
From 2004 to 2009 worked as an otorhinolaryngologist doctor, senior researcher at the Department of ENT diseases of the medical faculty of the Russian State Medical University under Clinical Hospital No. 1 named after Pirogov, Moscow. He has extensive experience in conservative, planned and emergency surgical treatment of ENT pathology.
In 2007, she took a continuing education course on the basis of the Faculty of Advanced Medicine of the Department of ENT diseases of the medical faculty of the Russian State Medical University for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the nose, paranasal sinuses, and the treatment of non-inflammatory diseases of the inner ear.
In 2008 and 2009 passed endoscopic rhinosurgery courses at the Central Clinical Hospital of Civil Aviation.
In 2012 - a continuing education course at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology RAMPO.
From 2009 to 2013 - Head of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, MDC Medical City, Moscow.
Since 2013 - Head of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, MC Petrovsky Gates, Moscow.
Professional development and achievements:
- The operating surgeon.
- He is the author of 18 scientific papers, co-authored more than 30 scientific papers.
- Full member of the Moscow Society of Otorhinolaryngologists.
- She regularly takes part in Russian and international symposia, conferences, master classes.