Samarin Nikolay Evgenyevich
- Conservative and surgical treatment of diseases of the ear, throat, nose.
- Outpatient examination and treatment of adult patients and children from 0 years of age using modern diagnostic and therapeutic methods:
- endoscopic examination of ENT organs, ear microscopy;
- biopsy under endoscopic, ultrasound control (nose, nasopharynx, oro-larynx);
- treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis;
- treatment of chronic pharyngitis, tonsillitis, adenoiditis (including hardware methods: Tonsillor-M, UZOL-therapy);
- treatment of nosebleeds (including with atrophic rhinitis);
- A wide range of surgical interventions performed.
Surgical interventions are performed with endoscopic control or with an operating microscope, incl. using: shaver; surgical laser (CO2; Golmieva), radio wave technique.
- Member of the meetings of the Yaroslavl Interregional Society of Otorhinolaryngologists.
- Conference of the Russian Society of Rhinologists, Yaroslavl, 2010
- Russian course with international participation "Functional Rhinosurgery", Moscow, 2013
- International course Extreme Live Surgery Arena, Varese (Italy), 2014