Head of the clinical diagnostic laboratory, laboratory diagnostics doctor
Doctors of science
> 58 th patients
Clinic K+31 - conducts a full range of diagnostic measures necessary to identify diseases of all body systems:
- radiation diagnostics: X-ray, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- ultrasound diagnostics (ultrasound);
- functional diagnostics;
- CBCT cone beam computed tomography.
The clinic has installed advanced modern equipment of European manufacturers. Due to technical equipment, we detect diseases in the early stages. In addition, such equipment greatly simplifies the diagnostic process for the patient. In our diagnostic and treatment practice, we use the most effective and modern techniques. Some of them were developed by our employees.
- MRI - 1,5 Tesla scanner Toshiba, Siemens.
- CT-spiral 64-slice toshiba tomograph, Siemens.
- Digital X-ray machine Toshiba, Siemens.
- Ultrasound devices of expert class Philips, Hitachi.
- Digital mammograph Planmed, Siemens with high accuracy of research results.
- X-ray densitometer - expert system GE Lunar Prodigy Advance.
- Vatech cone beam tomograph.
In the diagnostic process, as in the treatment process, doctors of various specializations work in close conjunction with each other, which allows you to make the most accurate diagnosis. In our clinic you can take advantage of individual examination programs and express diagnostic programs.