Gruzdev Ivan Sergeevich
- Work experience:
- 5 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- Graduated from the medical faculty of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov of the Ministry of Health of Russia (Sechenov University) with honors.
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES
- European School of Radiology ASKLEPIOUS course: Advanced Oncologic Imaging, Kazan, Russia.
- European School of Radiology ASKLEPIOUS course: Body Oncologic Imaging, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Training "Virtual colonoscopy" with the support of Philips, Moscow.
- "Radiation diagnostics in oncology: primary detection and assessment of the local prevalence of tumors", Scientific and Practical Clinical Center for Diagnostics and Telemedicine Technologies DZM, Moscow.
- "MRI of the prostate", Scientific and Practical Clinical Center for Diagnostics and Telemedicine Technologies DZM, Moscow.
- "Computed tomography of lung diseases", Scientific and Practical Clinical Center for Diagnostics and Telemedicine Technologies DZM, Moscow.
- "MRI for sports injuries of the lower extremity", Scientific and Practical Clinical Center for Diagnostics and Telemedicine Technologies DZM, Moscow.
- Experience in the leading clinics of the country (department of radiation and magnetic resonance research methods of the National Medical Research Center of Surgery named after Vishnevsky).
- Abdominal radiology: complex radiation diagnostics of diseases of the stomach, liver and biliary tract, pancreas, intestines.
- Radiation diagnostics of diseases of the cardiovascular system: MSCT of the heart and coronary arteries, MSCT angiography of all anatomical zones.
- Complex radiation diagnostics of diseases of the central nervous system.
- Radiation diagnosis of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- Urgent radiation diagnostics.
- CT densitometric assessment of bone mineral density.
- Preparation and implementation of X-ray and fluoroscopic examinations.
- Possession of techniques for a wide range of X-ray studies, including mammography, excretory urography; fluoroscopy of the gastrointestinal tract, fistulography.
- Possession of the whole range of computed tomography techniques, including those with intravenous contrast, including CT perfusion of the brain, pancreas, CT angiography, CT volumetric analysis of the liver, pulmonary veins and left atrium, CT coronary angiography.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling using Philips Portal software.
- Member of the European Society of Radiology, European Society of Radiology.
- Takes part in the development of guidelines for clinicians.
- He is engaged in the preparation of speeches, reports, information and reference documents and materials in the specialty.
KNOWLEDGE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES
- English (Upper-Intermediate).