Bronov Oleg yurevich
- Work experience:
- 12 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4; 1-й Колобовский пер., дом 4
Head of the Department of Radiology FGBU "National Medical and Surgical Center. N.I. Pirogov
Specialist in the diagnosis of lung pathology, as well as the diagnosis of kidney disease, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, vascular pathology.
In 2007, he graduated with honors from the Military Medical Academy. CM. Kirov, St. Petersburg and was enrolled in an internship in surgery at the Federal State Budgetary Institution National Medical and Surgical Center. N.I. Pirogov, after completing an internship, he worked as a surgeon in the department of endovascular diagnostic and treatment methods. In 2010, he graduated from an internship in radiology at the Federal State Budgetary Institution National Medical and Surgical Center. N.I. Pirogov.
Continuing education courses
- 2016 "Neuroimaging in pediatrics." Moscow, Russia
- 2016. European School of Radiology: Oncology Imaging. Kazan, Russia.
- 2016 "The Summer School on Imaging in Epilepsy" Marburg, Germany
- 2016 “Management in Radiology”, Kazan, Russia
- 2016 "MRI of the pelvis", EMC, Moscow, Russia
- 2015 “MRI of the shoulder joint”, EMC, Moscow, Russia.
- 2014 "ESMRMB. Advanced Neuro Imaging: Diffusion, Perfusion, Spectroscopy »Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2014 "ESMRMB. Musculoskeletal MR Imaging - from Basics to Advanced »Madrid, Spain
- 2013. European School of Radiology: Course on Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Imaging. Rome, Italy.
- 2013 "European School of Radiology: Multimodality Course on Oncologic" Warsaw, Poland.
- 2013 “European School of Radiology: Oncologic Imaging” Prague. Czech Republic
- 2012 "European School of Radiology: Galen Advanced Course on Emergency Radiology" Turin, Italy.
- 2012 European School of Radiology: Head and Neck Cross-Sectional Imaging Geneva, Switzerland
- 2012 "Non-invasive diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases using CT and MRI." Moscow, Russia.
- 2010 "Fundamentals of CT coronary angiography, CT of the heart." Moscow, Russia.
Professional Development and Achievements
Hirsch Index -2
Member of the European Society of Radiologists (ESR), the European Society of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Medicine and Biology (ESMRMB), the Russian Society of Radiologists and Radiologists, participated in the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) in 2011 and 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 . 2016 North American Society of Radiologists Congress
Successful completion of the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) exam in Vienna (Austria) in March 2015.
2013 Defending a dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences on the topic “The role of spiral computed tomography in the diagnosis and prognosis of surgical tactics in tumors of the small intestine and terminal ileitis”.
Area of professional interests:
- Diseases of the lungs and mediastinum.
- Inflammatory and tumor diseases of the small and large intestine.
- Inflammatory and tumor diseases of the kidneys.
- Damage to the liver and biliary system.
- Pathology of the arterial and venous bed.