Bolshakova Irina Alexandrovna
- Work experience:
- 22 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2000 - St. Petersburg State Medical University. Acad. I.P. Pavlova, medical doctor
- 2001 - Russian State Medical University, internship, surgeon
- 2007 - MONIKI them. MF Vladimirsky, primary retraining in radiology.
- Continuing education program: “Magnetic resonance imaging”, 2010
- Further training according to the program: “X-ray with CT and MRI elements” on the basis of the Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education of the Institute for Advanced Studies of the FMBA of Russia, 2012
Area of professional interests:
MRI of the organs of the female small pelvis, osteoarticular system.
- 1997-2000 Chairman of the Student Scientific Society of the Department of General Surgery, St. Petersburg State Medical University Acad. I.P. Pavlova under the leadership of L.V. Potashova
- 1997 - report "Changing the coagulation properties of blood during laparoscopic cholecystectomy" at the student interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference "Actual Issues of Abdominal Surgery" dedicated to the 100th anniversary of St. Petersburg State Medical University. Acad. I.P. Pavlova - 1 place.
- Conducts practical MRI classes with interns and clinical residents of the Department of Fundamental and Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, MBF RSMU
Professional achievements and recognition:
Since 2007, a member of the Moscow Regional Association of Radiologists and Radiologists
He regularly attends monthly conferences of the Moscow Regional Association of Radiologists and Radiologists
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd scientific-practical conferences of doctors of the Central Federal District of the Russian Federation, dedicated to the memory of Professor L.M. Tailor (2010-2012);
- "Radiology 2009". Moscow, May 26-29, World Trade Center.
- "Radiology 2010". Moscow, May 25-27, Crocus Expo IEC.
- V scientific-practical conference on radiation diagnostics "Tager readings - 2011";
- International School “Radiation Diagnosis of Head and Neck Diseases” with the participation of Professor Suresh K. Mukherji (University of Health Systems, Michigan, USA), 10/04/2011
- "Radiology - 2012" VI All-Russian National Congress of Radiologists and Therapists. May 30 - June 1. 2012, Moscow