Seleznev Denis Evgenyevich
Head of endoscopy department, endoscopist
- Work experience:
- 12 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4; ул. Оршанская, д. 16, стр. 2
- 2010 - GBOU VPO RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova of the Ministry of Health of Russia, specialty - medical business
- 2011 - GBOU VPO RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova of the Ministry of Health of Russia, clinical internship at the Department of Hospital Surgery No. 2, on the basis of City Clinical Hospital 31, specialty-surgery.
- 2011 - GBOU VPO RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova of the Ministry of Health of Russia, primary professional retraining at the Department of Surgery and Endoscopy of the Faculty of Internal Medicine, specialty-endoscopy
- 2013 - GBOU VPO RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova of the Ministry of Health of Russia, clinical internship at the Department of Hospital Surgery No. 2, on the basis of City Clinical Hospital 31, specialty-surgery
Researcher, Research Laboratory of Surgical Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, GOU VPO Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov. Scientific interest: neoplasms of the small intestine.
- since 2022 - To date, an endoscopist at the outpatient department and the hospital, Clinic K + 31 West;
- since 2013 - To date, an endoscopist at the outpatient department and the hospital, Clinic K + 31 on Lobachevskogo str.;
- since 2012 - to date, an endoscopist for emergency medical care - City Clinical Hospital No. 31
Mastery of the basic methods of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy:
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy (endoscopy) and colonoscopy;
- endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the small intestine: video capsule endoscopy, one-balloon enteroscopy;
- all methods of stopping bleeding (electrocoagulation, argon-plasma coagulation, injection, clipping) - emergency endoscopy;
- foreign bodies extraction;
- ligation of varicose veins of the esophagus;
- removal of the gastrointestinal tract by methods of loop electroexcision and endoscopic mucosal resection;
- balloon dilatation;
- stenting with self-expanding stents;
- percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (CHEG);
- diagnostic and surgical laparoscopy.
2013 - State Scientific Center of Coloproctology (SSCC), Moscow (diagnostic colonoscopy).
2016 - Fukuoka University Chikushi Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan (diagnostic endoscopy and treatment of early forms of cancer of the upper gastrointestinal tract, teaching methods of endoscopic dissection).
Member of the Russian Endoscopic Society.
Professional achievements and recognition:
- co-author of articles and abstracts in printed scientific publications, including foreign ones;
- co-author of the chapter in the monograph “EUSbook. Guide to endoscopic ultrasonography ";
- participation with reports at domestic and foreign conferences.
- June 2021 - "Modern endoscopic techniques in the diagnosis and endoscopic treatment of neoplasms of the jejunum and ileum". Seleznev D.E., Yudin O.I., Bachurin A.N., Fedorov E.D. VIII "Congress of Moscow Surgeons: Innovation and Practice. New reality", Moscow.