- Esophagoscopy, incl. oral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) and removal of tumors by tunnel access since 2012.
- Gastroduodenoscopy, incl. stopping gastrointestinal bleeding since 1982; early diagnosis and removal of polyps, early cancer by endoscopic mucosal resection (ERSO) with submucosal dissection since 2006;
- Endoscopic surgery of the biliary tract and pancreas, incl. ERCP, EPST since 1982, duct stenting since 1987.
- Enteroscopy diagnostic and therapeutic. including video capsule since 2003, balloon-assisted since 2007
- Colonoscopy, incl. early diagnosis and removal of polyps and early cancer by ERSO with dissection since 2009.
- Elective and emergency laparoscopic surgery, incl. laparoscopic cholecystectomy since 1992, appendectomy since 1993.
Pedagogical and social activities:
(Co)organizer of annual congresses and advanced courses in endoscopy within the framework of the Russian Gastroenterological Week since 1997; RANDO congresses since 2002; annual Russian-Japanese seminars with live video broadcast since 1998; First course of OMED (World Organization for Endoscopy) with live video broadcast in 1998. Lecturer and expert in training seminars and master classes in endoscopic surgery.
Active member of the Russian Society of Endoscopy (RANDO) since 1997; currently Deputy. chairman and general secretary. Member of the World Organization for Digestive Endoscopy (WEO) since 1998; Member of the WEO Working Group on Documentation and Standardization. Member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) since 2005. Member of the editorial board of the journals "Clinical Endoscopy", "Endoscopic Surgery", "Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology".
Laureate of the Moscow City Hall Prize in the field of healthcare (1996), four times Laureate of the Prize 2 MOLGMI im. N.I. Pirogov, then RSMU for the best research work (1989, 1996, 2005 and 2008), was awarded the badge "Excellent Health Worker" (2006). Two-time champion of Russia in endoscopy (St. Petersburg, 2012, 2014). Winner of the World Championship in Endoscopy (Washington, 2015)
Aliis inserviendo ardesco - Shining on others, I flare up!