Sinitsyn Valentine Evgenyevich
The head of the course of radiation diagnostics of the Faculty of Fundamental Medicine of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, he is a professor at the Department of Radiation Diagnostics of the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. Under the guidance of Prof. V.E. Sinitsyn, 30 candidate and 4 doctoral dissertations were defended.
Member of executive and organizing committees of domestic and international societies such as:
- Society of Radiologists, European Society of Radiology (ESR), European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology (ESMRMB). He is Vice President of the European Society for Cardiovascular Radiology (ESCR). In 2011 he was elected as the Second Vice-President of the European Congress of Radiologists.
- President of the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) in 2014
- President of the Congress of the Russian Association of Radiologists in 2015.
- Honorary Member of the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Member of the North American Society of Radiologists (RSNA).
- In 2016 elected President of the Russian Society of Radiologists and Radiologists (RORR).
Member of the editorial board of 4 domestic and 3 international journals on radiology. He is the author and co-author of more than 400 works in domestic and foreign press, 13 monographs, 2 textbooks on radiation diagnostics.
For services to the national health care, Valentin Evgenievich was awarded the title of laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology.