The main directions of the laboratory
- diagnosis of autoimmune diseases;
- biochemical studies;
- hematological studies;
- hormonal research;
- immunohematological studies;
- markers of cardiovascular disease;
- general clinical research;
- tumor markers;
- diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Automated Research Techniques
- biochemical studies of blood, urine, Body Fluids Ha Cobas c311;
- enzyme immunoassay on Cobas e 411;
- blood coagulation analysis on Sta Compact;
- Sysmex XT-4000i clinical blood test;
- Clinical analysis of urine on Cobas u 411 and automatic sediment analyzer Sysmex UF-500i;
- blood gases on Cobas b 121.
Manual research methods
- coprological research;
- urological research;
- study of urological and gynecological smears on the flora;
- bleeding time and coagulation;
- blood type and Rh factor;
- determination of Kell antigen;
- determination of complete alloinmune anti-erythrocyte antibodies;
- cytological studies.
Advantages of the K+31 laboratory
- the minimum time between the sampling of the material and the study increases the reliability of the result;
- the opportunity to make an additional order for research using archival biomaterial;
- the ability to obtain preliminary research data during the examination of the patient, accelerates the diagnosis;
- Cito study results! in a few minutes.
All studies performed at K+31 Clinic take place in one place, there is no need for storage and transportation of biomaterial, which increases the accuracy of the results.
K+31 also has its own archive of blood samples.