Rasner Pavel Ilyich
- He owns the whole range of laparoscopic, robot-assisted, endoscopic and open surgical interventions on the kidney, prostate and bladder.
- He has extensive experience in performing transurethral resections.
- Since 2004, he has been actively involved in laparoscopic surgery.
- Since 2008, he has been performing robot-assisted operations on the DaVinci surgical system.
- Regularly performs radical prostatectomy, nephrectomy, kidney resection and plastic surgery for hydronephrosis.
- He has extensive experience not only in laparoscopic and endoscopic, but also in "open" surgery.
- Performs more than 250 surgeries annually.
- Professor of the Department of Urology, Moscow State Medical University named after A. I. Evdokimov.
- Member of the Russian Society of Urologists.
- Member of the Board of the Russian Society of Urology.
- Member of the European Urological Association.
- Member of the American Urological Association.
- Member of the Russian Society of Oncourologists.
Author of more than 300 publications in the Russian and foreign press, chapters in six monographs, sections in the National Clinical Guidelines on "Urology" and "Oncourology", 8 methodological recommendations of the Moscow Department of Health.
Invited teacher-expert of the Moscow Urological School.
He gives lectures and reports at All-Russian and international conferences, congresses and symposiums devoted to the problems of urology, urogynecology and andrology.
Fluent in English.