Udin Oleg Ivanovich
- Textbook "Surgical diseases" edited by V. S. Saveliev, A. I. Kiriyenko. 2005 year. Co-authorship.
- Over the past 3 years, more than 20 scientific papers on surgical gastroenterology have been published.
- Member of the Surgical Society of Moscow and the Moscow Region.
- He was awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Government of Moscow for providing medical assistance to victims of the explosion at Domodedovo airport. 2011
Participation in conferences:
- April 2005 - Diploma of the 1st degree laureate of the cycle of works "Modern approaches to the surgical treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers and its complications." Moscow. Russian State Medical University.
- September 2008 - "Prevention and treatment of exacerbations of acid-dependent diseases." Scientific and practical conference. Moscow.
- November 2008 - "New developments in the treatment of pancreatic diseases." The fifth joint course of postgraduate education of the European Association of Gastroenterologists and Endoscopists and the Scientific Society of Gastroenterologists of Russia. Moscow.
- November 2010 - "New solutions in the prevention of venous thromboembolism in orthopedic and traumatology practice." Scientific and practical conference. Moscow.
- September 2011 - “Manual skills in endoscopic surgery. Advanced course. Educational Center for High Medical Technologies. Kazan.
- October 2011 - International conference “Hiatal and anterior abdominal wall hernias. Moscow.
- February 2013 - XV Russian-Japanese symposium "Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the small and large intestine using new scientific and technological advances in endoscopy." Moscow.
- April 2021 - Clinical and anatomical conference NIIKK them. A. L. Myasnikova Federal State Budgetary Institution National Medical Research Center of Cardiology of the Ministry of Health of Russia.