Maltsev Andrew Vladimirovich
- Work experience:
- 13 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- Chelyabinsk State Medical Academy (ChelGMA), specialty "medical business", graduation year 2007.
- Internship in General Surgery at ChelGMA, graduation year 2008.
Further education courses:
Further training in surgery in the amount of 144 hours - April 2013
- 09.2008 - 05.2009 City Polyclinic №5, Chelyabinsk, surgeon
- 06.2009 - 08.2011 Regional Clinical Hospital №4, Chelyabinsk, surgeon
- 09.2011 - 09.2014 Regional Clinical Hospital No. 3, Chelyabinsk, surgeon
- 10.2014 - 01.2017 Argayash central district hospital, surgeon
- Since April 2017 - surgeon of the K + 31 clinic
Professional skills and possession of unique techniques:Outpatient procedures and operations:
- removal of neoplasms of soft tissues (atheromas, lipomas, papillomas, fibromas, nevi) by the surgical method and using an electric knife,
- taking surface tissue samples for biopsy,
- treatment of inflammatory diseases of soft tissues (boils, carbuncles, ingrown hairs, soft tissue abscesses, panaritium, paronychia)
- treatment of ingrown toenails, incl. with the treatment of the nail bed with a coagulator, with plastic surgery of the nail bed,
- medical and diagnostic punctures of fluid accumulations and cysts (seromas),
- treatment of callus calluses, the so-called Shipits, Shipig.
- dressings for ulcers, bedsores, purulent wounds,
- primary and secondary surgical treatment of wounds, including with cosmetic stitches.
- treatment of infected wounds
- foreign body removal
- consultation of patients with vein pathology (varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, thrombophlebitis),
- consultation of patients with diseases of the abdominal organs, including acute diseases of the abdominal cavity (hernias, cholecystitis, appendicitis, pancreatitis, diverticulitis, neoplasms).
- bandaging after various surgical interventions, removal of postoperative sutures.
Koroleva Natalia Mikhailovna