Malygin Sergei Evgenyevich
- Work experience:
- 26 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 1995 - RSMU, specialty - medical business.
- 1997 - Russian State Medical University, clinical residency, specialty - oncology.
- 2000 - Russian State Medical University, postgraduate study, department - oncology
Further education courses:
- 1996 - Laser Medicine
- 1998 - Microsurgery
- 2002 - Surgery
- 2003 - Fundamentals of Pediatric Oncology
- 2004 - Oncology certification cycle
- 2007 - Endoscopic Surgery
- 2007 - Surgery primary retraining
- 2009 - Oncology certification cycle
- 2012 - Surgery Certification Cycle
He is the author and co-author of more than 80 scientific papers
Area of professional interests:
He is a leading specialist in the section of simultaneous breast reconstruction for cancer, oncoplastic surgery for breast cancer, reconstructive surgery for hereditary breast cancer, minimally invasive surgical treatment of benign breast pathology.
Professional achievements and recognition:
Full member of the Russian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (ROPREH) Full member of the European Society of Mammologists (EUSOMA) Member of the Public Association “Aesthetic Medicine”
Feedback on facebook