Merkulov Igor Alexandrovich
- Diagnostics and treatment (chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy) of patients with oncological diseases of the brain, breast, skin, soft tissues, abdominal cavity and small pelvis.
- Carrying out symptomatic and palliative therapy of patients with oncological diseases.
- Rehabilitation of patients after oncological treatment.
- He is fluent in and applies in practice international standards for the diagnosis and treatment of oncological diseases.
- From 2010 to 2014, he worked at the Federal Research and Clinical Center for Specialized Treatment Methods and Medical Technologies of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency of Russia (Moscow) as head of the oncology department and head of the in-hospital Oncology Center. In addition, he served as the Scientific Secretary of the Scientific Council of the Center and the Chairman of the Ethics Committee.
- Author of over 100 scientific publications.