Kamalov Armais Albertovich
- Professor in the specialty "Urology" (2006),
- Medal of the Russian Federation "For labor activity" (1997),
- Laureate of the Prize "The Best Doctor of Russia" for the creation of a new direction in medicine (2006),
- Laureate of the Academician Lopatkin Prize for contribution to the development of domestic urology (2007),
- Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences (2011),
- Chief urologist of the Department of Health of the city of Moscow (2012).
Kamalov Armais Albertovich - Vice-President of the Russian Society of Urology, President of the Public Organization "Men's Health", Member of the Commission of the Expert Council of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences for the Modernization and Innovative Development of Medical Science in the Field of Male Reproductive Health and Urology, Vice-President of the Russian Society for Endourology and New Technologies, member of the European Society of Urology, the International Endourological Society, the editorial board of the journals "Urology", "Men'sHealth", Vice-President of the International Movement "Physicians of the World for the Prevention of Nuclear War".
He made a huge contribution to the development and practical implementation of the program for the protection of the health of the male population of the country, based on an interdisciplinary principle, including a system for organizing and providing medical and social assistance. At the initiative of Kamalov A.A. in many regions of the Russian Federation, for the first time in the country, offices and clinics "Men's Health" have been created to provide specialized medical care to the male population of the country, with evidence-based approaches to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of andrological diseases.
Author of 250 published scientific papers (228 - co-authored), including 3 monographs (co-authored), 4 textbooks, 7 books (co-authored), 4 manuals (co-authored), 5 inventions.