Gomberg Mikhail Alexandrovich
A leading specialist in the field of treatment and diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections, is involved in the preparation of European recommendations for the management of such patients.
Diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- lichen of various types;
- dermatitis (allergic, atopic, contact, neurodermatitis);
- acne (acne);
- viral skin diseases (papillomas, warts, herpes);
- mycoses (fungal diseases of the skin).
- genital herpes;
- papillomavirus (HPV);
- Chief Researcher of the Moscow Scientific and Practical Center for Dermatovenereology and Cosmetology of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- President of the Guild of Sexually Transmitted Infection Specialists, and a member of many honorable and respected societies such as the American and European Academy of Dermatology, the Royal Society of Physicians of Great Britain.
- Conducts active research and teaching activities. Among the students there are 9 candidates of medical sciences, more than 350 scientific papers have been published under the guidance and 2 patents for inventions have been protected.
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology
- Honorary Member of the Hungarian Society for Sexually Transmitted Infections.