Osmolovsky Boris Evgenyevich
Head of the Department of Urology, Urologist
- Work experience:
- 17 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- He studied from 1997 to 2003 at the Russian State Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov, specialty: medical business.
- From 2003 to 2005 clinical residency in the specialty 14.00.40 "Urology"
- Based on the Federal State Institution Research Institute of Urology, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- From 2005 to 2008 graduate school on the basis of the Federal State Institution Research Institute of Urology of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation
- 2008 defense of the Ph.D. thesis on the topic: "Transurethral photoselective laser vaporization in the treatment of prostate adenoma."
- From 2008 to 2016, a urologist at the urological department of GBUZ “City Clinical Hospital No. 31”.
- During his work, he was trained to work on the Da Vinci robot system in 2014 at the ORSI Institute in the city of Ghent (Belgium), after which he worked on this robot at City Clinical Hospital No. 31.
- In 2014, he was trained to perform laser vapoenucleation of prostate adenoma using the Cyber Tm Thulium laser at a university clinic in Milan (Italy), after which he introduced and developed this method into clinical practice for the first time in Clinical Hospital No. 31.
- In 2013, he was trained in endoscopic treatment of ICD using flexible endoscopy at the University Hospital of Amsterdam (Holland), after which I use this method in clinical practice.
- In 2013, he studied endoscopic radical prostatectomy at the European School of Surgery in Paris (France), after which I use this method in my clinical practice.
- In 2012, he was trained in extraperitoneal endoscopic radical prostatectomy at the university clinic in Leipzig (Germany), after which I use this method in my clinical practice.
- In 2005, he was trained in transurethral photo-selective laser vaporization using the GreenLight apparatus in the cities of Munich, Frankfurt, Würzburg (Germany),
- After that, for the first time in Russia, he introduced and developed this method in clinical practice at the Federal State Institution Research Institute of Urology of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation.
- In 2014, he studied at a botulinotherapy master class in urology, after which I use this treatment method in my clinical practice.
- In 2008, he received a GCP certificate in Moscow, after which he took part in clinical protocols for the study of drugs.
- I attended a certification course in: “Ultrasound diapeuctics in urology”, “Endoscopy with a course of laparoscopy in urology”, “Selected issues of oncology” based on RMAPO
Area of professional interests:
Professional interests include the introduction and active use of modern high-tech treatment methods in general urology, endourology, oncourology, andrology.
Widespread use of laser technology and robotics in urology.
A unique and exclusive experience in Russia has been accumulated in the treatment of patients with prostate adenoma using transurethral laser vapoenucleation.
I actively cooperate with the Department of Urology and Andrology of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov in the framework of scientific and educational activities. I am a candidate for the assistant professor of the Department of Urology and Andrology FFM Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov
Professional achievements and recognition:
I regularly publish in Russian and international publications (I have more than 100 publications in domestic and foreign literature).
I am the head of the international department of the Public Association "Men's Health".
I take part in the work of the Russian and Moscow Society of Urology. I regularly attend and make presentations at international and Russian urological congresses.
I participate in clinical trials at different phases of the study.
Valery and Anna