Soblirov Timur Borisovich
- Work experience:
- 14 years old
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2000-2006 - Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after H.M. Berbekov with a degree in medical business;
- 2006-2008 - Moscow Medical Academy named after IM Sechenov - residency;
- 2008-2012 - Moscow Medical Academy named after IM Sechenov - postgraduate study.
Further education courses:
Advanced training courses in andrology at the Department of Urology of the Moscow State Medical University (under the direction of Prof. A.S. Segal), a certification course in ultrasound diagnostics at the Department of Urology of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M.Sechenov, a certification cycle in the specialty "Organization of public health and public health "And" Management and Economics of Pharmacy "on the basis of the Faculty of Management and Economics of Health First MGMU them. I.M.Sechenova
- 2012-2014 - Urologist at the Urology Clinic of the First Moscow State Medical University named after IM Sechenov;
- 2014-2015 - Senior Researcher, Research Institute of Uronephrology of the First Moscow State Medical University named after IM Sechenov;
- 2015-2016 - Head of the Urology Department of the AvroMed network of medical clinics;
- 2016-2018 - chief physician of the AvroMed network of medical clinics.
Professional skills and possession of unique techniques:
- diagnosis and treatment of almost all urological and andrological diseases of an outpatient profile (including specific and non-specific inflammatory diseases of the urogenital tract, erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorders, male infertility, urolithiasis, BPH, etc.);
- endoscopic manipulations (urethroscopy, cystoscopy, "stenching" of the seminal tubercle, etc.), urethral vascularization, bladder catheterization
- surgical treatment of urological diseases;
- ultrasound examination of the kidneys, bladder, prostate (including TRUS), organs of the scrotum, penis.
Professional development and achievements:
European Association of Urology (EAU), European Community of Residents of Urology (ESRU), Russian Society of Urology (ROW), the Professional Association of Andrologists of Russia, Russian Society of Oncourologists (ROOU);
author of more than 50 scientific publications