Ilyina Ekaterina Vladimirovna
Cosmetologist, dermatologist, trichologist
- Work experience:
- 6 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Оршанская, д. 16, стр. 2
AT THE RECEPTION
- Age-related changes in the skin, improving the quality of the skin, treating acne, post-acne.
- Reception, examination, diagnosis and preparation of an individual treatment program for primary patients in the profile of cosmetology, dermatology and trichology.
- Registration of medical records.
- 2016 - Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov, specialty "General Medicine".
- 2017 - clinical internship in the specialty "Dermatovenereology" at FSBEI HPE MGUPP Institute of Medical and Social Technologies.
- 2017 - professional retraining (576 hours) in the specialty "Cosmetology" at the faculty of advanced training of medical workers of the Medical University of RUDN.
- 2017 - refresher course under the program "The use of botulism toxin preparations in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine", faculty of advanced training of medical workers of the Medical University of RUDN, 72 ac. hours.
- 2017 - advanced training course "The use of microimplants (contour plastic preparations) in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine", faculty of advanced training of medical workers of the Medical University of RUDN, 72 ac. hours.
- 2017 - training in working with the radio wave surgical device "Surgitron".
- 2018 - participation in the master class of dr. E.I. Gubanova "Skinboosters and fillers for the periorbital area. Restylane".
- 2019 - certification for work on the device "Fraxis DUO Secret", a combination of CO2 laser and microneedle fractional RF.
- 2019 - training under the program "The use of cosmeceutical products of the HINOKI Clinical brand in trichology".
- 2019 - certification for work on the device "Deka Motus AX", laser hair removal, removal of blood vessels.
- 2020 - advanced training under the program "Dermatovenereology", ISC DPO "Educational Standard", 144 ac. hours.
- 2020 - advanced training on the program "Cosmetology", ISC DPO "Educational Standard", 144 ac. hours.
- 2020 - advanced training on the program "Trichology", diagnosis and treatment of hair diseases, Institute of Oriental Medicine, RUDN University, 72 ac. hours.
- 2020 - participation in the Author's project "Acne and acneform dermatoses", in the amount of 10 hours.
- 2020 - training in the application of the Plasmolifting technique in cosmetology and trichology.
- 2021 - certification cycle "ZO SKIN HEALTH / ZO MEDICAL".
- 2021 - seminar "Use of the drug Belotero".
- 2021 - seminar "Use of Radiesse".
- 2021 - certification for work on the device "ENDYMED 3deep skin science", fractional microneedle skin remodeling.
- 2021 - certification for work on the device "UTIMS", ultrasonic SMAS lifting.
- 2021 - certification under the program of cellular rejuvenation on the device "HELEO4", photodynamic therapy.
- Diagnostics and preparation of an individual treatment program for primary patients in the field of cosmetology.
- Diagnostics of the condition of the skin of the face.
- Hair loss diagnosis and treatment.
- Diagnostics and removal of benign skin neoplasms (warts, papillomas, xanthelasma, keratomas) by methods: radiocoagulation ("SURGITRON"), cryodestruction.
- Diagnostics and treatment of acne (individual treatment regimen, hardware techniques).
- Correction of post-acne phenomena.
- Contour correction (correction of the middle and lower third of the face, correction of the shape of the lips, nasolabial furrows, cheekbones, chin).
- Facial pigmentation treatment.
- Laser hair removal.
- Laser Co2 rejuvenation of the skin of the face, neck, décolleté, hands.
- Rf face and body skin lifting.
- SMAS lifting UTIMS.
- Photodynamic therapy HELEO 4.
- Microcurrent therapy for face and body.
- Non-surgical skin lifting with Radiesse.
- Botulinum therapy (elimination of mimic wrinkles Botox, Dysport).
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating, Dysport).
- Mesotherapy (face, body and scalp).
- Plasma therapy for face and scalp.
- Selection of professional face care products.
- Mechanical facial cleaning, ultrasound cleaning, disinfection (galvanic cleaning).
- Darsonvalization of the face, microdermabrasion, etc.
- Superficial and midline peels (SkinCeuticals chemical peels, INNO-EXFO Lightening retinoic peels, PRX-T33 peels, BCMED peels).
- Gas-liquid peeling.
- Cryotherapy for face, neck, décolleté, back and scalp.
- Ozone therapy.
- Regular listener and participant of congresses, symposia in aesthetic medicine, dermatovenerology and trichology. I attend master classes and seminars, studying the latest techniques in the field of cosmetology.
- 2018 - participant of the CEF (Premierpharm) forum.
- 2018 - participant of the InterSharm exhibition.
- 2019 - participation in the II Global Genetic Forum, 5P medicine and the introduction of genetic testing into practice.
KNOWLEDGE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES