Doctors of science
> 58 th patients
Exposure to the environment, polluted air, extreme temperature changes, UV radiation and many other factors adversely affect our skin. Cosmetology allows you to solve the main problems, such as photo- and chrono-aging, wrinkles, acne, rosacea, flabbiness, decreased skin elasticity, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, changes in facial contours.
About the department
The K+31 clinics have a team of specialists, qualified cosmetologists, dermatologists, trichologists who will help solve any cosmetic problem. In the arsenal of our specialists there are modern cosmetology techniques and devices.
The main directions of cosmetology in K+31
Cosmetology at K+31 is represented by three main areas:
K+31 clinics present modern cosmetology platforms:
- SCARLET S RF - device for microneedle S exposure to the skin with gold-plated non-insulated microneedles;
- HydraFacial MD - device for cleansing, rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin;
- ULTHERA SYSTEM - a device for non-surgical skin lifting;
- CUTERA XEO - recognized as one of the most effective and popular systems in the world for aesthetic procedures;
- FOTONA is a medical laser system with a wide range of applications, one of the most high-tech and safe in the world;
- ULFIT - the world's first HIFU machine with macro-focused circular dynamic action for body shaping;
- GELIOS - neodymium laser, which removes pigment, tattoos and performs laser rejuvenation procedures;
- PALOMAR - multifunctional cosmetology laser;
- SOPRANO ACCORD, MEDIOSTAR - devices for laser hair removal, which are suitable for almost all skin phototypes;
- LPG - vacuum skin massage apparatus.
Therapeutic cosmetology at K+31 is represented by classic procedures that are aimed at eliminating skin imperfections using surface application of cosmetics, massage techniques, peels, microneedle therapy, etc.
Injection cosmetology allows you to achieve a noticeable and fairly stable effect in a short time. Injection procedures are distinguished by the least tissue trauma and a short rehabilitation period. In our clinics, specialists use a full range of injection cosmetology techniques for face, neck and décolleté rejuvenation.
- contour plastic;
- lip contouring;
At the first consultation, a specialist will carry out the necessary diagnostics of your skin and select the most suitable procedures for you, as well as help with the choice of home care.