Kazantseva Ekaterina Victorovna
- Work experience:
- 25 years
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
- 1996 - First Moscow State Medical University. I.M.Sechenov (general medicine).
- 1998 - Residency, First Moscow State Medical University. I.M.Sechenov (neurology).
- 2013 - internship, educational and scientific methodological center of the UD of the President of the Russian Federation (dermatovenerology).
- 2014 - retraining, Educational and Scientific Methodological Center of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation (cosmetology).
- He has more than 50 certificates for advanced training in the field of cosmetology and dermatovenerology.
- He is fluent in all basic techniques in these specialties.
- Since 1996, she worked at the Department of Nervous Diseases of the I.M.Sechenov Moscow State Medical University (I.M.Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy).
- Since 2006 she has worked as a cosmetologist in private medical centers in Moscow.
- Since 2016 she worked as a dermatovenerologist and cosmetologist at the Endocrinological Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
- He is proficient in all hardware methods available in the clinic, including the Fotona and Ulthera devices, all injection techniques.
- Carries out a great deal of medical and diagnostic work with patients and the provision of various dermato-cosmetological services.
- Diagnoses and treats diseases of the skin and nails (acne, rashes, lamination and fragility of the nail plate, keloid scars, wrinkles, flaccidity and sagging skin, cellulite, psoriasis, dermatitis, lichen, scabies, etc.). She is engaged in the treatment of severe and chronic skin diseases: allergic dermatitis, demodicosis, psoriasis, lichen, etc. Solves aesthetic problems (acne, comedones, wrinkles, cellulite, etc.). Advises on the selection of the correct skin care and recommendations for the selection of appropriate cosmetics.
- Takes part in Russian and international scientific and practical conferences and seminars on dermatovenerology, cosmetology and aesthetic medicine.