> 58 th patients
Doctors of science
The effects of the environment, polluted air, sudden changes in temperature, UV radiation and many other factors adversely affect our skin. Cosmetology can solve the main problems, such as photo and time aging, wrinkles, acne, rosacea, sagging, decreased skin elasticity, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, and changes in facial contours.
K + 31 has a team of specialists, qualified cosmetologists, dermatologists, and trichologists who will help solve any cosmetic problem. In the arsenal of our specialists are modern cosmetology techniques and devices. Cosmetology in K + 31 is represented by three main areas - hardware, therapeutic and injection.
The K + 31 clinics present modern cosmetology platforms:
- ULTHERA SYSTEM - apparatus for non-surgical skin lifting;
- CUTERA XEO - recognized as one of the most effective and popular systems in the world for aesthetic procedures;
- FOTONA - medical laser system for a wide range of applications, one of the most high-tech and safe in the world;
- ULFIT - the world's first HIFU device with macro-focused circular dynamic action for body shaping;
- GELIOS - a neodymium laser with which pigment, tattoos are removed and laser rejuvenation procedures are performed;
- PALOMAR - multifunctional cosmetology laser;
- SOPRANO ACCORD, MEDIOSTAR - devices for laser hair removal, which are suitable for all skin phototypes;
- LPG is a vacuum skin massage device.
Therapeutic cosmetology in K + 31 is represented by classical procedures that are aimed at eliminating skin defects using superficial application of cosmetics, massage techniques, peels, microneedle therapy, etc.
Injection cosmetology allows in a short time to achieve a noticeable and sufficiently persistent effect. Injection procedures are distinguished by the least tissue trauma and a short rehabilitation period. In our clinics, specialists apply a full range of injection cosmetology techniques to rejuvenate the face, neck and décolleté.
- Contour plastic
- Lip contouring
At the first consultation, a specialist will conduct the necessary diagnostics of your skin and select the most suitable procedures for you, as well as help with the choice of home care.