> 58 th patients
Doctors of science
About the department
Gynecological diseases are one of the most serious diseases for women. The least of the problems they can cause is discomfort and feeling unwell. The maximum is the development of other serious diseases.
Gynecology is one of the main directions of the clinic. The doctors of the department treat patients with various pathologies in accordance with modern medical standards.
Modern diagnostic methods make it possible to accurately assess the degree of functional disorders and the nature of developing morphological changes. For this, the clinic presents various diagnostic methods:
- endoscopic methods;
- hormonal examination;
- microbiological methods;
- genetic testing;
- immunological examination;
- methods of imaging the mammary glands (mammography, ultrasound);
- microscopy of smears for flora;
- infection screening;
- analysis to determine the sensitivity to antibiotics;
- Pap smear (cytological);
- analysis for tumor markers;
- MPT, KT.
Pathologies and diseases
The department carries out more than 120 operations per month. Our specialists advise patients with various pathologies and diseases:
- intrauterine pathology;
- genital anomalies;
- premenstrual syndrome;
- polycystic ovary syndrome;
- prolapse of the pelvic organs;
- disorders of urination;
- violation of the menstrual cycle;
- chronic pelvic diseases;
- violation of reproductive function;
- benign and malignant tumors of the genitals, external genital endometriosis and adenomyosis;
- benign and malignant diseases of the uterus;
- emergency gynecological pathologies.
Operations of various complexity levels are performed by all possible types of access:
When to see a gynecologist
- You are worried about pain, discomfort, discharge.
- You need to find contraception.
- You are planning a pregnancy or are already pregnant.
- You need to undergo preventive maintenance.
- Annual inspection.
K+31 specialists have developed a complex of pregnancy management programs that takes into account all the needs of the expectant mother in high-quality, timely and careful medical care. You can choose a program in accordance with your needs in both basic and advanced versions in the Programs section of the clinic's website.