Blood diseases are difficult to diagnose diseases that are often asymptomatic. At the K + 31 clinic, the hematology department is represented by the best specialists with extensive experience and modern equipment, which makes it possible to detect even the most complex diseases in the early stages.
When to go to a hematologist
A hematologist consultation is necessary in case of the following symptoms:
- Discomfort or pain in the joints and bones;
- Enlarged lymph nodes and pain on palpation;
- Unreasonable increase in temperature without obvious signs of the development of an infectious disease;
- Fatigue and drowsiness;
- The appearance of hematomas with mild pressure on the skin;
- Constant nosebleeds that cannot be stopped for a long time;
- Itchy skin, not accompanied by rashes or irritations.