Doctors of science
> 58 th patients
Endocrinology studies the structure and function of organs that produce hormones, as well as the mechanisms of hormonal control of the work of all body systems.
At K+31, doctors provide comprehensive medical care for
- thyroid disease;
- diseases of the pituitary gland, adrenal glands, parathyroid glands;
- secondary arterial hypertension;
- sexual dysfunction in men, gynecomastia;
- ovarian dysfunction, menstrual irregularities;
- premature menopause and climacteric disorders;
- metabolic disorders;
- osteoporosis and metabolic diseases of the skeleton.
In K+31 clinics, doctors conduct professional continuous monitoring of glucose levels, an assessment of metabolic disorders, and hormone replacement therapy. And also, they provide assistance to pregnant patients with endocrine pathology.
The clinic's doctors provide training on the use of individual insulin pumps (pumps), flash glucose monitoring and diabetes control.