Belyaeva Anna Vladimirovna
- Work experience:
- 17 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер., дом 4
An endocrinologist, candidate of medical sciences with more than 5 years of experience in an endocrinological hospital, including for 2 years in a leading position - head of the City Hospital No. 3 Department of Endocrinology of the Moscow City Public Health Institution. Extensive experience in managing patients with comorbid pathology.
Lecturer of training seminars for outpatient network therapists and continuing education courses (FSBI DPO "Central State Medical Academy" UDP RF).
Patient education under the School of Diabetes and School of Osteoporosis programs.
Participation in research work, author of 20 scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals and abstracts.
1998 - 2004 - Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov, Faculty of Fundamental Medicine, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about postgraduate and additional professional education
- Residency, 2004-2006 State University - Endocrinological Research Center of the Academy of Medical Sciences, endocrinology
- Postgraduate study, 2006-2011 Federal State Institution - Endocrinological Research Center of Rosmedtehnologii
- Certification cycle, advanced training, 2010 - Federal State Institution Endocrinological Research Center of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation, endocrinology
- Lecture course, 2013 - Endocrinological Dispensary of DZ of the city of Moscow Structured training program for patients with diabetes "School of diabetes"
- Lecture course, 2014 - Endocrinological Dispensary of DZ of the city of Moscow Structured training program for patients with diabetes "School of diabetes" on the use of an insulin pump
- Certification cycle, advanced training, 2015 GBOU of additional professional education RMAPO Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, endocrinology
- Continuing Education, 2017 - 20th ESE Postgraduate Training Course on Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- Continuing Education, 2017 - Pump-based insulin therapy and continuous glucose monitoring
Academic degree - candidate of medical sciences, awarded in 2011 by the decision of the dissertation council at the Endocrinological Scientific Center, following the defense of the dissertation “The state of bone tissue and predictors of its change in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism in postmenopausal women during the natural course of the disease and during therapy with bisphosphonates (alendronate) ) ".
- 2017 - III All-Russian Endocrinology Congress with international participation: “Innovative technologies in endocrinology”
- 2016 - Russian Congress on osteoporosis, osteoarthrosis and other metabolic diseases of the skeleton
- 2016 - Innovative technologies in endocrinology: diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis and other metabolic diseases of the skeleton
- 2016 - Workshop with the support of the International School of Postgraduate Education in Male Health (PRISM): "The paradigm shift of testosterone - from a sex steroid to a metabolic hormone"
- 2015 - Type 2 diabetes: time to change the concept
- 2015 - XI Moscow City Congress of Endocrinologists "Endocrinology of the capital 2015"
- 2013 - Continuous monitoring of blood glucose SGM
- 2013 - Russian Association for Osteoporosis, seminar "From timely diagnosis to adequate treatment of severe osteoporosis"
- 2013 - School for Heart Failure
- 2012 - Organization of self-monitoring in patients with diabetes
- 2012 - Promising directions in the treatment of obesity
- 2012 - Diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis
Supervision of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus, including using continuous glycemic monitoring systems, wearable insulin dispensers “insulin pumps”.
Diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis, diseases of the thyroid and parathyroid glands, pituitary, gonads, adrenal glands, as well as secondary arterial hypertension associated with endocrine system dysfunction
Koryakovtseva Larisa Alekseevna / 15.04.2019
Yana / 02.04.2018