> 58 th patients
Doctors of science
Gynecological diseases are one of the most serious diseases for a woman. The minimum of problems that they can cause is discomfort and poor health. The maximum is the development of other serious diseases.
Gynecology is one of the main areas of the clinic. Doctors of the department treat patients with various pathologies in accordance with modern standards of medicine.
Modern diagnostic methods make it possible to accurately assess the degree of functional disorders and the nature of developing morphological changes. For this, the clinic presents various diagnostic methods:
- endoscopic methods;
- hormonal examination;
- microbiological methods;
- genetic examination;
- immunological examination;
- methods of visualization of the mammary glands (mammography, ultrasound);
- microscopy of smears on the flora;
- infectious screening;
- analysis to determine sensitivity to antibiotics;
- Pap smear (cytological);
- analysis of tumor markers;
- MPT, KT.
The department conducts more than 120 operations per month. Our experts advise patients with various pathologies and diseases:
- intrauterine pathology;
- genital malformations;
- premenstrual syndrome;
- polycystic ovary syndrome;
- pelvic organ prolapse;
- urination disorders;
- menstrual irregularities;
- chronic pelvic disease;
- reproductive dysfunction;
- benign and malignant genital tumors, external genital endometriosis and adenomyosis;
- benign and malignant diseases of the uterus;
- emergency gynecological pathology.
Operations of various difficulty levels are performed by all possible types of accesses:
When to contact a gynecologist
- You are concerned about pain, discomfort, discharge
- You need to pick up contraception
- Are you planning a pregnancy or are already pregnant
- You need to undergo preventative
- annual inspection
K + 31 specialists have developed a set of pregnancy management programs that takes into account all the needs of the expectant mother in high-quality, timely and careful medical care. You can choose a program in accordance with your needs in both the basic and advanced versions in the Programs section of the clinic website.