> 58 th patients
Doctors of science
The endoscopic department provides highly effective diagnosis and treatment of diseases:
- organs of the gastrointestinal tract (esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine),
- pancreatobiliary zone (duct systems of the gallbladder and pancreas),
- tracheobronchial tree.
The use of endoscopic examination techniques with an increase in the narrow light spectrum (NBI) mode and chromoscopy significantly expands the diagnostic capabilities, allowing you to see the slightest changes in the mucous membrane. Timely and high-quality endoscopy allows you to detect changes in the early stages, thereby preventing the development of the advanced stage of diseases, including cancer.
Modern equipment K + 31 allows you to perform a quality study and create the most comfortable conditions for the patient, while minimizing the discomfort from the procedure. With increased sensitivity, fear, low pain threshold, we can conduct a study with anesthesia (sedation) under the supervision of a highly qualified team of anesthetists.
In our medical centers, endoscopists have extensive experience performing both high-quality diagnostics and a wide range of endoscopic medical procedures.
In the clinic K + 31, the following types of diagnostics are performed:
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (gastroscopy, or endoscopy) - examination of the upper digestive tract (esophagus, stomach and duodenum)
- Colonoscopy - examination of the lower sections of the digestive tract (colon).
- Video capsule endoscopy - examination of the small and large intestine using a small capsule with a video camera.
- Balloon-assisted (one-balloon) enteroscopy - examination of the small intestine using an enteroscope (special mirror).
- Endosonography (endo-ultrasound) is a combination of ultrasound and endoscopic diagnosis. Using a video endoscope, an ultrasound scan is performed directly through the organ wall (esophagus, stomach).
Endoscopic examination may be supplemented by:
- Biopsies - taking part of the mucous membrane for laboratory (histological) examination. It is performed during endoscopy with the help of thin flexible instruments, which are carried out through a special channel of the device. A biopsy is painless, but it can extend the procedure time by several minutes.
- Chromoscopy - staining of the mucous membrane of the examined organs with dyes. This technique allows you to more clearly examine the surface and patching of the mucosa, to emphasize the contours of flat formations and the smallest recesses, allowing you to identify tumors at an early stage.
- Laparoscopic surgery is a low-traumatic procedure performed through small holes without large incisions.
- Rapid test to determine the presence of Helicobacter pylori infection using the Help test - the technique allows you to determine within a few minutes the presence of Helicobacter in the resulting biopsy, the bacterium that causes a number of diseases.
Also in K + 31, medical / surgical interventions are performed through the endoscope using special tools that are conducted through the instrument channel of the device. Endoscopic operations are performed by us on an outpatient basis and in a hospital. In some cases, treatment avoids surgery.
The following types of medical / surgical endoscopic interventions are performed in the endoscopy department:
- Removal of foreign bodies from the stomach, small and large intestine, tracheobronchial tree.
- Stop intraluminal bleeding using a wide range of endoscopic techniques (including combinations thereof).
- Removal of neoplasms (polyps, etc.) using modern endoscopic techniques, including tunneling.
- Oral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) for cardiac achalasia.
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreaticography) for diseases of the bile duct and the main excretory duct of the pancreas.
- Installation of self-expanding stents for stenotic tumors and benign strictures of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Balloon dilatation of benign strictures of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Imposition of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (CHEG).
- Endoscopic treatment of Zenker diverticulum.
All endoscopic racks are provided with the ability to perform video recording of studies and capture images. Each protocol includes photographs of the main anatomical areas and changes identified during the study; in the endoscopic base there is a video archive, which is very convenient for constantly observed patients.
Progressive processing techniques for endoscopes, as well as disposable consumables used in K + 31, avoid infection of patients. Safety is also ensured by processing endoscopes in the company's automatic reprocessors using effective safe means. After processing, endoscopes are placed in the system for drying and storage until the next use. Transportation of endoscopes to the office is carried out using special containers that provide aseptic conditions. These measures allow us to safely and safely carry out endoscopic procedures at a professional and infectious safe level!