> 58 th patients
Doctors of science
The Department of Neurology K + 31 provides outpatient and inpatient care to patients with neurological pathologies, as well as subsequent rehabilitation.
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases
- vascular pathology of the brain;
- pathology of the peripheral nervous system;
- neuropathy in systemic diseases;
- damage to the cranial nerves;
- impaired memory, dementia;
- consequences of traumatic brain injury;
- vegetative pathology, psycho-vegetative syndromes;
- panic disorder;
- headache, neurosis.
A comprehensive approach is implemented in the department: one patient is led by doctors of different specialties. For the greatest comfort of patients, the clinic has developed comprehensive neurological programs that are recommended for patients with chronic diseases:
- hypertonic disease;
- atrial fibrillation and other heart rhythm disturbances;
- gout, renal failure.
As well as patients with bad habits: smoking, drinking alcohol more than 1 time per week, prolonged use of glucocorticosteroids, cystostatics.
The department has a wide range of diagnostic capabilities: functional diagnostics, MRI, X-ray, electroencephalography (EEG), electroneuromyography (ENMG), etc.
For the treatment of patients, the K + 31 clinic has a comfortable 24-hour hospital, a rehabilitation department, and our doctors also use modern outpatient care methods, such as therapeutic blockades and botulinum therapy.