> 58 th patients
Doctors of science
Endocrinology studies the structure and function of organs that produce hormones, as well as the mechanisms of hormonal control of the work of all body systems.
We provide comprehensive medical care for:
- Thyroid disease
- Diseases of the pituitary gland, adrenal glands, parathyroid glands
- Secondary arterial hypertension
- Genital dysfunction in men, gynecomastia
- Ovarian dysfunction, menstrual irregularities
- Premature Menopause and Menopause Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Osteoporosis and metabolic diseases of the skeleton
We carry out professional continuous monitoring of glucose levels, assessment of metabolic disorders, hormone replacement therapy. We help pregnant patients with endocrine pathology.
We provide training on the use of individual insulin dispensers (pumps), flash glucose monitoring and diabetes control.