Moroz Olga Vladimirovna
Ultrasound diagnosis doctor, endovascular diagnostic and treatment doctor
- Work experience:
- 12 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- VPO GBU "Moscow State Medical-Dental University", specialization - medical business, 2008
- VPO GBU "Moscow State Medical-Dental University", residency, specialization - surgery, 2010
Refresher courses, internships abroad:
- 2011 - advanced training course “Percutaneous minimally invasive interventions in surgery” (GBOU VPO MGMSU named after A. I. Evdokimov of the Ministry of Health of Russia).
- 2012 - refresher course "Diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases of the liver, biliary tract and pancreas" (GBOU VPO MGMSU named after A. I. Evdokimov of the Ministry of Health of Russia).
- 2013 - advanced training course “Ultrasonic Diagnostics” (SBEI HPE “First Moscow State Medical University named after IM Sechenov” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, based on the A. V. Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery).
- 2014 - primary specialization in X-ray endovascular diagnostic and treatment methods (GBOU VPO First IM Sechenov Moscow State Medical University, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation).
- 2016 - advanced training course "Surgery" (SBEI HPE MGMSU named after A. I. Evdokimov of the Ministry of Health of Russia).
- 2017 - Internship at the Department of Interventional Radiology, ASAN Medical center, Seoul Korea.
- 2019 - internship at the Department of Interventional Radiology Beilinson hospital, Assuta hospital, Tel Aviv Israel.
- The abdominal organs.
- Hollow organs.
- Small pelvis.
- Retroperitoneal space.
- Rib cage.
- Thyroid gland.
- The mammary gland.
- Soft tissue.
Puncture and biopsy:
- Soft tissue.
- Milk glands.
- The lymph nodes.
- The kidneys.
- Adrenal glands.
- Volumetric formations of the abdominal cavity.
- Volumetric formations of retroperitoneal space.
- Retroperitoneal space with destructive pancreatitis.
- Bile ducts.
- The imposition of nephrostomy.
- Intestinal abscesses and liver abscesses.
- Free fluid of the abdominal cavity.
- Pleural cavities.
- Installation of port catheters.
- Installation of PICC - catheters.
- Stenting of the bile ducts.
- Photodynamic therapy of bile ducts.
- Radiofrequency ablation of the liver.
- Chemoembolization of the liver, kidney.
- Regional chemoinfusion.
- Blood flow reduction of the splenic artery.
- Embolization of the uterine arteries.
- Embolization of the portal vein.
- Embolization of the hepatic vein.
- Embolization in case of emergency bleeding of the abdominal organs.
- Installation of percutaneous gastrostomy.
Professional development and achievements:
- Participation in international conferences as a participant and speaker.
- Internships in Europe and Asia.
Examination of children: no.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.