Merkulov Eugene Vladimirovich
X-ray endovascular diagnosis and treatment doctor
- Work experience:
- 23 years
- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Sciences, PhD
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Head of the First Department of X-ray Endovascular Diagnostic and Treatment Methods, Clinical Cardiology Research Institute A.L. Myasnikov Federal State Budgetary Institution Scientific Research Center of the Ministry of Health of Russia
- 1991 - 1997 - Orenburg State Medical Academy.
- 1997 - 1998 - Clinical Residency. Orenburg Regional Clinical Hospital No. 1.
- 1999 - 2001 - Clinical residency of the IKK named after A.L. Myasnikov RKNPK on a specialty cardiology.
- 2001 - 2004 - Postgraduate education at IKK them. A.L. Myasnikov RKNPK.
Further education courses :
- Certification courses in ultrasound diagnostics.
- Certification courses in functional diagnostics.
- 1998-1999 - Ambulance doctor. Orenburg.
- 1999-2002 - Doctor of the Department of Ultrasound Diagnostics, Moscow Hospital of War Veterans No. 1.
- 2002-2005 - Cardiologist, City Polyclinic No. 200, Moscow.
- 2003-2006 - Cardiologist of the Hama Medical Center.
- 2004-2006 - Laboratory Assistant Researcher at the Laboratory of Endovascular Treatment of IKK named after A.L. Myasnikov RKNPK.
- 2006-2008 - Researcher at the Laboratory of Endovascular Treatment of IKK named after A.L. Myasnikov RKNPK.
- 2008 - present - Senior Researcher, Head of the X-ray room of the Department of X-ray endovascular diagnostic and treatment methods of the ICC named after A.L. Myasnikov RKNPK.
Professional development and achievements:
Thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences (2006): “Results of percutaneous coronary intervention and coronary artery bypass surgery in patients with multivascular atherosclerotic lesions of the coronary arteries”
Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences (2013): “Endovascular treatment of the trunk of the left coronary artery in patients with acute coronary syndrome”.
2008 - present - Lecturer in Clinical Residency in X-ray endovascular diagnosis and treatment of ICC them. A.L. Myasnikov RKNPK.
2012 - present - Member of the International Expert Committee (Medtronik, USA)
2012 - present - Member of the International Expert Committee (Boston Scientific, USA)
Speeches at international congresses and symposia:
1. AsiaPCR (Asian Course in Interventional Medicine): 2011 (Singapore), 2014 (Singapore) - awarded for the best clinical case;
2. Interventional Cardiology (Annual International Symposium): 2014 (Snowmass, USA), 2013 (Snowmass, USA), 2012 (Snowmass, USA);
3. TCT conference (Trancatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics): 2013 (San Francisco, USA), 2012 (Miami, USA);
4. EuroPCR (European Course in Interventional Medicine): 2013 (Paris, France), 2012 (Paris, France), 2011 (Paris, France);
5. NFIC (New Frontiers in Interventional Cardiology): 2013 (Krakow, Poland), 2012 (Krakow, Poland), 2011 (Krakow, Poland), 2010 (Krakow, Poland);
6. 5th European Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course: 2012 (Krakow, Poland) - section chairman;
7. ECC (Endovascular Cardiac Complications): 2013 (Lausanna, Switzerland) - co-chairman;
8. TOBI (Total Occlusion and Bifurcation Interventions): 2013 (Venice, Italy); 2012 (Venice, Italy);
9. BASICS (Belgrade Summit of Interventional Cardiologists): 2012 (Belgrade, Serbia), 2011 (Belgrade, Serbia);
10. ESC Conference (European Society of Cardiology): 2011 (Paris, France).