Polyakov Roman Sergeevich
Specialist in X-ray endovascular interventions
- Work experience:
- 23 years
- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Sciences, PhD
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 1999 - First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M.Sechenov (MMA named after I.M. Sechenov), general medicine.
- 2001 - Russian Scientific Center of Surgery named after academician B.V. Petrovsky, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, clinical residency in radiology.
- 2005 - defense of a Ph.D. thesis on "Coronary angioplasty in patients with coronary artery disease with low left ventricular ejection fraction" in the specialties "Cardiovascular surgery", "Radiation diagnostics and treatment".
- 2019 - defense of a doctoral dissertation on the topic "Aortic endoprosthetics for aneurysms and dissections".
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES
2008 - 2018 - internships and trainings in various endovascular programs:
- TransradialInterventions (France).
- AdvancedInterventionalCardiology (Poland).
- AdvancedCoronaryPhysiology (United Kingdom).
- Intravascular imaging of the coronary arteries and assessment of the hemodynamic significance of the lesions (Holland).
- Hemodynamic support in critical conditions (Germany).
- Hybrid approach for recanalization of chronic coronary artery occlusions (UK).
- Endovascular occlusion of the left atrial appendage with the WATCHMAN system (Germany).
- X-ray surgical interventions on the coronary arteries for various types of acute coronary syndrome.
- X-ray surgical interventions for multivessel coronary lesions, including bifurcation and occlusive lesions.
- X-ray surgical interventions for lesions of the left trunk of the coronary artery.
- X-ray surgical interventions for congenital heart defects in children and adults.
- Endovascular closure of the left atrial appendage.
Endovascular interventions on the aorta and its branches:
- Stenting for aneurysmal aortic dilatations of various localization.
- Stenting for stenosis of the carotid arteries.
- Stenting for renal artery stenosis.
- Stenting for stenosis of the arteries of the lower extremities.
- Chemoembolization of arteries in patients with malignant tumors.
- Embolization of the branches of the portal vein.
- Recanalization and stenting of the portal vein in patients after liver transplantation.
- Associate Professor of the Department of X-ray Endovascular Diagnostics and Treatment, FSBEI DPO RMANPO, Ministry of Health of Russia.
- Member of the educational project Crossroads institute (AbbottVascular).
- Member of the Academia educational project (Medtronic).
- She is a co-author of more than 85 scientific papers, co-author in the national guide to endovascular interventions, edited by B. G. Alekyan. She constantly takes part in Russian and international symposia and conferences.
- Member of the Russian Scientific Society of Specialists in X-ray Endovascular Diagnostics and Treatment.