Khachaturov Alexander Alexandrovich
Doctor for endovascular diagnostics and treatment
- Work experience:
- 22 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 1999 - 2005 - GBOU VPO Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov of the Ministry of Health of Russia, student.
- 09.19.2005 - 07.11.2007 - Department of Faculty Surgery No. 1 of the Faculty of General Medicine, State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education RNIMU named after N.I. Pirogov Ministry of Health of Russia, GKB No. 1 named after N.I. Pirogov, residency.
- 2007 - 2010 - Department of Faculty Surgery No. 1 of the Faculty of Medicine, State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov Ministry of Health of Russia, GKB No. 1 named after N.I. Pirogov, graduate school.
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES
- 05.2008 - 07.2008 - refresher courses in "X-ray surgery", Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Microsurgery and X-ray Surgery, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of Roszdrav.
- 03.08.2009 - 04.08.2009 - internship at the Department of Interventional Radiology of the Swiss Hospital (Kantonsspital St. Gallen), Switzerland, St. Gallen.
- 08.10.2010 - 20.10.2010 - completed a short-term refresher course on "Radiation safety of patients and personnel during X-ray examinations", GOU DPO "Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education".
- 03.02.2011 - 03.04.2011 - European Vascular Course 2011, Holland, Netherlands, Maastricht.
- 10.28.2011 - 10.29.2011 - European School Of Interventional Radiology (ESIR), Liver Interventions, Porto.
- 11.01.2011 - 12.24.2011 - professional retraining under the program "X-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment", GBOU VPO First MGMU named after I.M. Sechenov, Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 03.2012 - 04.2012 - advanced training courses on the program of surgery, Department of Surgery FPPOV, GBOU VPO First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov, Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 02.14.2013 - 02.16.2013 - JIM Joint Interventional meeting, Italy, Rome.
- 03.07.2013 - 03.08.2013 - Stryker Neurovascular, Training and Workshop, Budapest.
- 05.21.2013 - 05.24.2013 - PCR, Paris, France.
- 2008 - present - City Clinical Hospital No. 1, 43 department of X-ray surgical methods of diagnosis and treatment, emergency surgeon.
- 2010 - present - Center for Family Planning and Reproduction, surgeon.
- 2010 - present - Perinatal Medical Center, surgeon.
- 2010 - 2012 - Department of X-ray surgical methods of diagnostics and treatment of the Federal State Institution "Institute of Surgery named after A.V. Vishnevsky "Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation, researcher, surgeon.
- 10.2012 - 04.2013 - office of X-ray surgical methods of diagnostics and treatment of GBUZ "GKB No. 20 DZM", head.
- 07.2013 - present - City Clinical Hospital 31, doctor for X-ray endovascular methods of diagnosis and treatment.
- Coronary angiography.
- Coronary stenting.
- Cava filter implantation.
- Endovascular catheter thrombectomy from IVC (thromboextractor TREX).
- Visceral and peripheral artery stenting, uterine artery embolization.
- Embolization of the artery of the prostate gland, embolization of varicocele.
- Chemoembolization of neoplasms.
- Percutaneous-transhepatic stenting and bile duct drainage.
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunting (TIPS).
- Endovascular atherectomy (Silverhawk).
- Rheolytic thrombectomy (AngioJet).
- Embolization of arteriovenous malformations, embolization of cerebral aneurysms.
- Intracranial stenting.
- Cerebral artery thrombectomy.
- Membership in the Russian Scientific Society of Interventional Cardioangiologists.
- Author of over 30 articles.
KNOWLEDGE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES