Maxillofacial, plastic surgery
- Operations after injuries of the jaws, bones of the facial skeleton, nose, ears; injuries of soft tissues of the face, neck. Traumatic amputation of the nose, ears, lips.
- Reconstruction of the face, neck after injuries and after oncological operations.
- Microvascular facial surgery.
- Removal of benign lesions on the face and neck.
- Plastic surgery on the face and neck, facelift, neck lift, nose, ear, lip plastic surgery.
- Correction of congenital underdevelopment of the face.
- Reconstruction of the jaws with complete atrophy and dental implantation.
- Correction of malocclusion, treatment of underdevelopment and overdevelopment of the jaws.
- Removal of teeth of varying degrees of complexity.
- Diseases of the dentition, caries and its complications.
- Traumatic and non-traumatic pathologies of the TMJ joints.
- Treatment of pathology of the dentoalveolar system using cellular technologies.
Implantology and Maxillofacial Surgery
Cellular technologies are no longer an unattainable dream. In the course of modern technologies, stem cells renew and replace cells lost as a result of any damage in all organs and tissues, because they are designed to restore and regenerate the human body from the moment of its birth. The potential of stem cells is just beginning to be used by science. Undoubtedly, the application of cell technology in dental patients suffering from pathology of the dentoalveolar system, with insular insufficiency, periodontitis and atrophy of the alveolar processes is of practical interest. The use of tissue engineering technologies allows to accelerate the process of bone tissue reconstruction in case of its reduction, loss or damage. The K+31 clinic successfully uses the cell technology technique.
Methods of surgical treatment are widely used in the treatment of periodontal disease, removal of cysts, treatment of teeth that cause inflammation or neuritis of the trigeminal nerve, after injuries to the jaws and teeth, soft tissues of the face. In our clinic, we use the most modern techniques, which in most cases allow avoiding tooth extraction.
Local plastic surgery involves the use of tissues borrowed directly from the existing defect in the process of intervention.
- Good functional and cosmetic effect.
- Wound healing by primary intention (no inflammation, no scarring).
- Short rehabilitation period.
Reconstructive plastic maxillofacial surgery corrects most facial defects and deformities by placing individually created implants or restoring bone volume.
- Elimination of facial deformities.
- Restoration of bone volume.
- Low visibility of surgical intervention.