Grishin Vladimir Mikhailovich
Traumatologist-orthopedist, hand surgeon
- Work experience:
- 7 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 09.2003 - 06.2009 - Faculty of General Medicine, State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Russian State Medical University", a doctor specializing in general medicine (diploma with honors BCA 0730204).
- 07.2011 - 08.2014 - full-time postgraduate study, Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the Medical Faculty, GOU VPO Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Department of Microsurgery and Hand Injury, FSBI Central Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics named after NN Priorov".
- Annual attendance of applied courses and seminars on arthroscopy of the wrist and elbow joints, orthopedic surgery of the upper limb in university clinics in France, Austria, Italy, Spain, Greece.
- Trained in reconstructive surgery of the upper limb, arthroscopy of the wrist and elbow joints in clinics in France and Hungary.
- 07.2009 - 06.2011 - clinical residency, Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Medical Faculty, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, traumatologist-orthopedist (certificate A No. 4228337).
- 07.2019 - advanced training, faculty of advanced training of medical workers of the Medical Institute of the RUDN University, traumatologist-orthopedist (certificate No. 0177240570679).
- 10.2014 - 06.2015 - Moscow City Clinic No. 214 DZM, orthopedic doctor.
- 06.2015 - 10.2019 - Moscow City Clinical Hospital No. 31 DZM, Department of Traumatology, traumatologist-orthopedist, direction of emergency traumatology, reconstructive surgery of the upper limb.
- 10.2019 - 2020 - Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Federal State Budgetary Institution FNKTS FMBA of Russia, Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Senior Lecturer, Head. educational part.
- 10.2019 - 2020 - Federal State Budgetary Institution Federal Scientific and Clinical Center for Specialized Types of Medical Aid and Medical Technologies of the FMBA of Russia, Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics with wards for medical rehabilitation, traumatologist-orthopedist, direction of reconstructive surgery of the upper limb.
- Arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery of the wrist and elbow joints (200-220 surgical interventions per year).
- Video-assisted surgery for upper limb tunnel syndromes.
- Surgical treatment of fractures and dislocation fractures of the wrist, hand, forearm bones.
- Corrective osteotomies of the bones of the forearm, distal shoulder.
- Surgical treatment of fractures and dislocation dislocations of the elbow joint, including the implementation of endoprosthetics of the head of the radial bone, plastics of collateral ligaments of the elbow.
- Tendon-muscle transposition on the hand and forearm.
- Surgical treatment of finger and forearm tendon injuries, postoperative complications and consequences of open injuries of the upper limb.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS