Zagorodny Nikolay Vasilevich
- Endoprosthetics for injuries and diseases of the hip joint.
- Complex restoration and treatment of lesions of the elbow joint in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- He is the author of 234 publications, 3 monographs, 15 teaching aids, 21 copyright certificates and patents.
- Under the guidance of Zagorodniy N.V., endoprostheses of the hip and knee joints with cemented and cementless fixation were developed and introduced into clinical practice.
- Every year he visits the leading orthopedic and trauma clinics in Europe, the USA and Canada. He successfully completed internships at the University Hospital of Aarhus (Denmark), the Clinic for Joint Pathology in New York, the Spine Clinic in Malaga (Spain), the Endoclinic in Hamburg (Germany), and the J. Chanley Clinic (England).
- Since 1990, Zagorodniy NV has been a member of the International Association of Orthopedic Traumatologists (SICOT). For a long time he has been a member of the Committee on New Techniques in the Field of Traumatology and Orthopedics under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Traumatology and Orthopedics. N. N. Priorov.
- 2005 - Laureate of the Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology.
- Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation. Chief freelance traumatologist-orthopedist of the Moscow Department of Health. Laureate of the Government Prize in the field of science and technology (in 2005). Academician of the International Academy of Informatization (MAI) - in 1998 National Delegate of the Russian Federation in the International Association of Orthopedic Traumatologists (SICOT) - since 1990 Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) - since 2005 Member of the European Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (since 2006). Member of the All-Russian Society of Traumatologists and Orthopedists.