Zakharyan Norayr Grairovich
- Performs more than 600 orthopedic surgeries per year.
- Specialization: primary and revision arthroplasty of the hip and knee joints, complex cases of primary arthroplasty of large joints.
- Arthroscopic interventions on the knee, hip, ankle and elbow joints.
- Reconstructive operations on the feet.
- Osteosynthesis of fractures, treatment of defects and deformities of long tubular bones.
- He was the first in Moscow to perform knee arthroplasty with the installation of a ceramic endoprosthesis.
- DePuy (Johnson&Johnson) consultant lecturer in knee and hip arthroplasty.
- Lecturer of the international course AO Recon.
- One of the founders and teacher of the international orthopedic training course Gyumri Orthopedic School.
- Since 2016 – chief traumatologist at ZAO Moscow.
- Winner of the "Specialist of the Year" award in the nomination of the best orthopedic traumatologist in Moscow, 2019
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), as well as international associations SICOT, AO/ASIF.