Lantuh Eugene Pavlovna
Ophthalmologist, Laser Surgeon
- Work experience:
- 13 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2008 - Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University named after B.N. Yeltsin specialty medical business, diploma with honors;
- 2008-2010 - residency on the basis of the Russian University of Friendship of Peoples, Faculty of Medicine, specialty ophthalmology.
- 2010-2013 postgraduate study at the Helmholtz Research Institute of Eye Diseases. Training :
- 2012 - Clinical Electrophysiology
- 2012 - “Contact correction and optometry”
- 2015 - "Inflammatory diseases of the anterior eyeball"
- 2015 - General Ophthalmology
- 2015 - Diseases of the retina and optic nerve "
Area of professional interests:
He specializes in the diagnosis of neurodegenerative pathologies such as glaucoma, cataract, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis. Interested in the functional aspects of the pathogenesis and diagnosis of neurodegenerative pathologies of the retina and optic nerve. Diagnosis and treatment of allergic and inflammatory eye diseases, refractive errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), selection of spectacle and contact correction. Methods of outpatient surgery: removal of halazion, pterygium, papillomas, inversion of the eyelids. Owns outpatient methods of laser treatment of the retina, secondary cataract. He owns modern diagnostic methods: electrophysiological studies of any degree of complexity (Modern diagnostic electroretinographic systems EP1000 (TOMEY, Japan) and RETIport / scan21 (Roland Consult, Germany), computer perimetry, optical coherence tomography, including angio-OCT, keratotopography, pachymetry , Ultrasound, etc.
Research interests - Studying the functional aspects of the pathogenesis and diagnosis of neurodegenerative pathologies of the retina and optic nerve (Multiple sclerosis, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, glaucoma) from 2010 to the present - Department of Clinical Physiology of Vision named after S.V. Kravkova Helmholtz Scientific Research Institute of Biological Medicine. Has over 22 publications in domestic and foreign magazines. Member of the Russian Glaucoma Society and the Russian Society of Ophthalmologists since 2010; since 2015, a member of the HRT Club.Professional achievements and recognition:
Articles in English - 1 (1 - full English version of online articles in a domestic magazine)
Articles in journals according to the list of VAK - 8
In the proceedings of international conferences - 12
9 oral presentations completed:
1) Scientific-practical conference of ophthalmologists with international participation "Filatov Readings", May 23-24, 2013, Odessa, Ukraine
2) X All-Russian Conference with International Participation “Fedorov Readings (2013)
3) 9th International Conference "Hemorheology and Microcirculation." Yaroslavl, 2013.
4) X Congress of Russian Ophthalmologists June 17-19, 2015, Moscow
5) Congress "White Nights", St. Petersburg (2015)
6) VIII ROOF-2015, September 22-24. 2015, Moscow
Natalia Dmitrievna Kalyuzhnaya
Kastura Nina Grigorievna