Doctors of science
> 58 th patients
About the department
Hepatology is one of the most important areas of medicine that examines the liver, gallbladder and bile ducts (inside and outside the liver).
Doctors of the Department of Hepatology treat patients with various pathologies in accordance with modern standards of medicine.
Diagnostics and treatment of diseases
In K+31, diagnostics and treatment of diseases such as:
- chronic viral infections;
- hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver;
- non-alcoholic fatty liver disease;
- alcoholic liver disease;
- cholestatic liver disease;
- liver disease during pregnancy;
- orphan (rare) liver diseases;
- liver diseases associated with impaired iron metabolism;
- medicinal liver damage;
- benign hyperbilirubinemia.
Treatment of chronic liver disease
K+31 clinics provide a full cycle of treatment for a patient with chronic liver diseases, which include:
- treatment, both inpatient and outpatient;
- dynamic observation;
- training, organization of life and food.
When to see a doctor
- if there are complaints of pain or a feeling of heaviness in the right abdomen, general weakness, jaundice, etc.;
- if you suspect or already suffer from liver disease;
- if you are at risk of developing liver disease (for example, if someone close to you has hepatitis B or C virus);
- if you are already infected with the hepatitis virus;
- antibodies to hepatitis viruses were found based on the results of blood tests;
- if you need a consultation before starting antiviral therapy for the correct selection of drugs and/or for quality control of the treatment process;
- if there are changes in the biochemical blood test (increased ALT, AST, GGTP, ALP, bilirubin).