Neurosurgeons of Clinic K31 in their practice deal with the following pathologies:
- congenital disorders of the development of the brain, its membranes and skull;
- spinal diseases associated with irritation and infringement syndromes (herniated discs)
- cerebrovascular disorders, including those associated with pathology of the development of cerebral vessels;
- oncological pathologies and vascular abnormalities of the spinal cord;
- peripheral and central pain syndromes;
- traumatic brain injury.
The Department of Neurosurgery has a wide range of diagnostic procedures:
- Computer and magnetic resonance imaging;
- Lumbar puncture;
- Ultrasound Doppler scanning;
- Cerebral angiography;
Based on the results of the studies, the specialist will make an accurate diagnosis and select the optimal treatment plan for you.