Volkov Pavel Alexandrovich
Head of Osteopathy Clinic, osteopath
- Work experience:
- 14 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- Military Medical Academy. CM. Kirova (St. Petersburg) - graduated in 2005 with honors and a gold medal.
- Military Medical Academy. CM. Kirova (St. Petersburg) - internship “General practitioner”, 2006
- SPb MAPO - advanced training qualifications "Neurology", "Manual therapy" 2006
- SPb MAPO - residency "Anesthesiology-resuscitation", 2009
- First Medical University. THEM. Sechenova of the Ministry of Health of Russia (Sechenovskiy University) - graduate school, defense of the dissertation, 2017
- Center for Advanced Studies and Primary Retraining (Moscow) - primary retraining Osteopathy, 2017
Further education courses :
- Institute of Osteopathy (St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after II Mechnikov) - “Structural osteopathy”, “Craniosacral osteopathy”.
- D. Tal School of Perceptual Osteopathy - “Perceptual Osteopathy”.
- 2000-2006 - Center for Traditional Medicine Dr. A.V. Mukhonko (St. Petersburg) chiropractor, massage therapist.
- 2009-2011 - Research Institute N.V. Sklifosovsky, intensive care unit for neurosurgical patients.
- 2011-2017 - JSC "Clinic K + 31", anesthetist-resuscitator.
- Since 2016 - Avicenna Medical Center, an osteopathic doctor.
- Since 2016 - Lecturer at the Center for Advanced Studies and Professional Retraining, courses in the specialties: Anesthesiology-Resuscitation; "General medical practice."
Professional skills and possession of unique techniques:
Techniques for structural and craniosacral osteopathy, a variety of methods of perceptual work with the body.
Professional development and achievements:
Since 2009, participation in research programs of the Research Institute named after N.V. Sklifosovsky. Area of interest - septic shock in neurosurgical patients. Report at the 24th Annual Congress of the Society of Specialists in the Field of Intensive Care in Berlin (ESICM LIVES 2011). 2012-2015 organized and conducted a scientific study on the features of analgesic protection during laparoscopic surgery. As part of the study, the study of multimodal analgesia, the impact of changes in the autonomic nervous system on intraoperative indicators of central hemodynamics. The study became the basis for writing a dissertation.
The author and co-author of more than 30 scientific papers, has publications in domestic and foreign publications, reports at international conferences. Author and co-author of translations into Russian of fundamental medical manuals.
Currently, he takes an active part in the scientific program for the study and implementation of the method of synergistic analysis in medicine. This is a promising direction, it involves an integrated assessment of the functional state of the body and is at the junction of several scientific specialties at once: quantum physics, osteopathy and anesthesiology-resuscitation.
Tatyana / 05.11.2019
Sizorina Olga / 24.12.2013
Irina / 21.12.2013