Mikhaylichenko Sergei Igorevich
- Work experience:
- 12 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
FSBI HPE Chita State Medical Academy, residency 2010-2012
Further education courses:
- 2019 - EHRA Training Course on VT ablation (Prage, Czech Republic); 2019 - Catharina Ziekenhuis Hospital (Eindhoven, Holland) - 1 month clinical practice;
- 2019 - EHRA congress 2019 (Lisbon, Portugal);
- 2019 - Optimized Workflow in Atrial Fibrillation Course. AZ Sint-Jan Hospital (Bruges, Belgium);
- 2018 - EHRA Training Course on VT ablation (Warsaw, Polland);
- 2018 - EHRA congress 2018 (Barcelona, Spain);
- 2017 - 20 th Prague Workshop on Catheter Ablation (Prage, Czech Republic);
- 2017 - 15 th International Workshop on Cardiac Arrhytmias (Venice, Italy);
- 2015 - ECAS congress 2015 (Paris, France).
- From 2015 to the present, he is a cardiovascular surgeon (arrhythmologist) of the Department of X-ray diagnostic methods for the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias of the Center for Cardiovascular Surgery of the Main Military Clinical Hospital named after N.N. Burdenko of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation (Moscow);
- From 2013 to 2014, he was a cardiologist at the Department of Reconstructive Surgery of the Aortic Root SC SCX named after Bakuleva (Moscow);
- From 2011 to 2013, he was a cardiologist at the cardiology department (myocardial infarction) NKZ DKB Art. Chita-2 (Chita);
- From 2012 to 2013 - Assistant of the Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases GBOU VPO CHGMA (Chita).
Counseling and management of cardiological patients, performing endocardial electrophysiological studies of the heart and radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of supraventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, implantation devices (1.2-chamber pacemakers (cardiac pacemakers, pacemakers, cardiac resynchronization devices); conducting functional research methods (ECG, HolterECG).
Professional development and achievements:
Author of 1 monograph, more than 50 publications of scientific theses and articles, incl. 4 in foreign publishing houses, 20 articles in magazines recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation