Mutually beneficial K+31 partnership program: providing high-quality medical care of the full cycle.
The network of clinics K+31 is ready to provide medical care to patients within the framework of the partnership program.
- With medical centers and individual specialists.
- Possibility of additional training.
- Providing logistics and transportation.
- Regional cooperation.
- Flexible terms.
- General participation in the treatment process (if necessary).
If it is difficult to provide high-quality specialized care within a medical center, K+31 is ready to provide its own facilities:
- Detailed diagnostics on the latest generation equipment.
- Help for adults and children.
- Full treatment cycle (conservative and surgical) according to current protocols.
- Comfortable hospital.
- Home help and telemedicine.
- 40+ destinations.
- 9 operating rooms.
- 2 branches.
- Own laboratory.
- MRI, CT, X-ray, mammography, densitometer.
Successful partnerships with public and private medical organizations, insurance companies and companies from related areas.
We will be glad to receive Your suggestions and questions: