Zuev Evgeny Vladimirovich
- Work experience:
- 5 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Оршанская, д. 16, стр. 2
- 2014 - Perm State Medical University named after academician E.A. Wagner, Faculty of General Medicine.
- 2017 - residency at the Federal State Budgetary Institution NMHTs named after N.I. Pirogov.
- 2016 - certificate of completion of the courses Basic (BLS) and extended (ALS) resuscitation, the European Council for Resuscitation on the basis of the National Council for Resuscitation.
- 2017 - ICH GCP certificate for Clinical Research.
- 2020 - certificate of Heidelberg University Hospital - "Lung protective ventilation WorkShop".
- Performing general multicomponent anesthesia in all variants and combinations.
- Performing spinal, epidural anesthesia and their combinations.
- Performing regional anesthesia including working with an ultrasound machine.
- Renal replacement therapy.
- Nutritional support.
- Intensive care for patients of any profile.
- FAST ultrasound protocols and other work with an ultrasound machine including puncture and catheterization of blood vessels, etc.
Scientific and practical skills:
- Clinical study design preparation.
- Preparation of documents for the local ethics committee.
- Creation and maintenance of scientific documentation.
- Statistical data analysis.
- Writing scientific articles.
- Presentations at conferences.
- Etiotropic therapy for COVID-19: a critical analysis and perspective. General resuscitation. 2020;16(6):65-90. https://doi.org/10.15360/1813-9779-2020-4-0-1.
KNOWLEDGE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES