Tabolova Victoria Kimovna
- Work experience:
- 17 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
Valid certificates on obstetrics and gynecology, ultrasound diagnostics.
- Methods for the diagnosis and treatment of infertility using modern assisted reproductive technologies: ovulation induction, artificial insemination, IVF (including programs with DO and DS).
- prevention and treatment of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome;
- cryopreserved embryo transfer cycles;
- pregnancy management after IVF;
- minor gynecological operations (hysteroscopy and RDF, endometrial biopsy);
- Ultrasound in gynecology;
- Treatment of PID, STI;
- menstrual irregularities.
- In 2004 she graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the North Ossetian State Medical Academy with a degree in medical care.
- 2004 - 2006 - Clinical residency at the Scientific Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, specializing in obstetrics and gynecology.
- 2012-2015 - Full-time postgraduate study in the department of preservation and restoration of reproductive function of FSBI “NTsAGiP im. IN AND. Kulakova "Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 2011 - Additional professional education under the program "Assisted Reproductive Technologies in the Treatment of Female and Male Infertility" on the basis of I.M. Sechenov of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
- 2012 - “Methodology of scientific research in biomedicine” on the basis of FSBI “NTsAG and P named after V.I. Kulakova "of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
- 2014 - Advanced training course “Modern methods for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cervix, vagina, vulva. Colposcopy "on the basis of FSBI" NTsAG and P named after V.I. Kulakova, Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow.
- 2014 - TU "Patients with a poor response - therapeutic tactics" on the basis of FSBI "NTsAG and P named after V.I. Kulakova, Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow.
- 2014 - TU “Repeated implantation failures - solutions” on the basis of FSBI “NTsAG and P named after V.I. Kulakova "Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow)
- 2015 - Professional training in the specialty "Ultrasonic Diagnostics" on the basis of FSBI "SSC RF - FMBC named after A.I. Burnazyan ", Moscow.
- 2016 - SC in the specialty "Obstetrics and Gyneology" on the basis of I.M. Sechenov of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- On the basis of FSBI “NTsAG and P named after V.I. Kulakova ”defended her thesis on“ Clinical and molecular genetic justification of endometrial preparation for chronic endometritis in assisted reproductive technology programs ”.
- He regularly attends and takes part in domestic and foreign conferences on reproductive health.
- His main research interests at present are repeated implantation failures, endometrial pathology, prophylaxis of OHSS, and patients with poor answers.
Author of 9 publications:
1. The effect of chronic endometritis on the outcomes of assisted reproductive technology programs: morpho-functional and molecular genetic features (literature review) / V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva // Obstetrics and Gynecology. - 2013. –№ 10. – C.17–22.
2. Local expression of mRNA of homeobox genes in the endometrium in chronic endometritis / V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva, A.E. Donnikov, O.V. Burmenskaya, M.A. Okhrimenko, V.Yu. Smolnikov // Reproductive technologies today and tomorrow: materials of the XXIII international conference RARCH. – Volgograd, 2013. – P.29-30.
3. Profile of local gene expression in the endometrium of the “implantation window” period in chronic endometritis / V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva, A.E. Donnikov, O.V. Burmenskaya, M.A. Okhrimenko, V.Yu. Smolnikova // Mother and Child: Proceedings of the XIV All-Russian Scientific Forum. - 2013. – P.552.
4. Experience in the application of molecular genetic methods to assess the receptor status of the endometrium / M.A. Okhrimenko, V.Yu. Smolnikova, A.E. Donnikov, O.V. Burmenskaya, V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva, T.A. Demura // Materials of the VIII International Congress on Reproductive Medicine. – 2014.-S.292-293.
5. Profile of local gene expression of growth factors and cytokines in the endometrium of the “implantation window” period in chronic endometritis / V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva, A.E. Donnikov, O.V. Burmenskaya, M.A. Maslova, V.Yu. Smolnikov // Obstetrics and gynecology. - 2014. –№12. – P.74–78.
6. Comparison of the mRNA expression profile of genes involved in implantation in the early and middle stages of secretion in the human endometrium / M.A. Maslova, V.Yu. Smolnikova, A.M. Savilova, O.V. Burmenskaya, A.A. Bystritsky, V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva, T.A. Demura, A.E. Donnikov // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. – 2014. – №12. – P.748–751.
7. Assessment of the significance of molecular genetic markers in the endometrium in predicting the outcome of pregnancy in the IVF program / M.A. Maslova, V.Yu. Smolnikova, A.E. Donnikov, O.V. Burmenskaya, T.A. Demura, V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva // Obstetrics and gynecology. 2015. - No. 3. – P.26-32.
8. Endometrial receptivity in the program of in vitro fertilization, depending on the concentration of progesterone on the day of the introduction of the ovulation trigger / E.V. Mityurina, S.G. Perminova, T.A. Demura, O.V. Burmenskaya, V.K. Tabolova, I.E. Korneeva, A.N. Abubakirov // Obstetrics and gynecology. 2016. - No. 1. – P.56-62.
9. VEGFA mRNA: a new biomarker allowing to detect chronic endometritis during the window of implantation? Tabolova, V., Korneeva, I., Donnikov, A., Burmenskaya, O., Mishieva N. // - Poster Presentation - ESHRE 2016.
Roman and Angela