Strutynsky Andrew Vladislavovich
Chief Therapy Consultant, Therapist
- Work experience:
- 53 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 1968 - 2nd MOLGMI (2nd Moscow Order of Lenin State Medical Institute) named after N.I. Pirogov. Specialty - medical business. Honors degree.
- 1968 - 1972 - 2nd MOLGMI them. N.I. Pirogov - clinical residency and graduate school.
- 1978, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2009 - certification courses in therapy and cardiology
Area of professional interests:
Diagnosis and treatment:
- chronic heart failure
- chronic forms of coronary heart disease (CHD),
- arterial hypertension
- non-coronarogenic cardiomyopathies,
- heart rhythm disturbances,
- chronic pulmonary heart disease in patients with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease),
- development of new non-invasive methods for early diagnosis of disorders of left myocardial perfusion
- ventricle in patients with coronary heart disease and non-coronarogenic cardiomyopathies.
Head of the Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases and Radiation Diagnostics, Faculty of Medicine, RNIMU N.I. Pirogov (from 1990 to the present).
Main areas of scientific interests:
- Development of new non-invasive methods for the early diagnosis of supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias, myocardial perfusion disorders in patients with coronary artery disease and patients with non-coronary cardiomyopathies using multi-pole ECG mapping of the heart.
- Development of new methods of long-term drug therapy for patients with chronic heart failure who have had myocardial infarction, as well as for patients with arterial hypertension refractory to traditional drug therapy.
- Development of methods for early diagnosis and treatment of patients with menopausal cardiomyopathy.
- Scientific supervisor of 27 candidate and 3 doctoral dissertations.
Professional achievements and recognition:
- Strutynsky A.V. He is the author of 265 printed scientific works, 8 monographs on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of internal organs, 5 teaching aids, as well as 4 copyright certificates and patents. He is one of the leading authors of several National Cardiology Guides for General Practitioners and Cardiologists.
- Under the leadership of A. Strutynsky new unique methods have been developed and introduced into clinical practice for the early diagnosis of myocardial perfusion disorders in patients with coronary artery disease and non-coronary cardiomyopathies using multi-pole ECG mapping of the heart, methods of treating patients with COPD and chronic pulmonary heart, as well as methods for long-term drug treatment of patients with chronic heart failure and arterial hypertension.
- Member of the All-Russian Society of Cardiology and Therapists.
- For a series of works on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of internal organs in 2010, A. Trutinsky The Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of education was awarded.